how long should I feel like bait now?

Currently reading:
how long should I feel like bait now?

indifference

Bounty Hunter
Local time
Today 11:59 AM
Hey Interwebz,

So I consider myself to be a veteran writer. I've been doing this for longer than 10 years. I started on AOL waaaaaaaaaay back in the day when we had dial-up, and all the adults were flipping out over "Y2K". So, with that in mind, I am not opposed to younger people, but I'd prefer to write with the 21+ plus crowd, if only because I believe our life experience sets us apart from people who are writing about things they haven't even remotely experienced.

I like to write in 3rd person. I typically offer about 3 paragraphs on average, unless there is dialogue and then those posts are smaller and quicker for the purpose of moving the story along.

I don't watch Anime of any kind. So I am probably not the person you want to approach about writing in that genre. I don't like to write cannon characters, personally, but I have been known to take a stab at it a time or two and I think it was decent, but I prefer to create my own original characters. I can write males or females. I am not picky about the setting, but I like realistic things. So I try to stay away from "outer space" and lots of high, mystical magical things. I don't play with dice and although I am familiar with tabletop gaming, I like a turn-based creative writing approach.

My limits are: Don't be a pervert. If it goes in the toilet, let's leave it there. No kids, no animals, no tentacles. I won't RP something strictly sexual. I believe sex is a part of life, and it's just like sleeping or eating, but it's not my total focus, so if you wanna write a hardcore smut-sesh and you wanna know where my F-List is --- Don't message me. With regards to "hits", I accept any and all hits, but only I can determine the damage for my characters. Please observe site rules and don't be a skeeze and we will get along JUST fine.

So. Feel free to message me with your ideas, and I am more than happy to talk about them and to create a story with you!

Also, if you read this, and you know where my thread title comes from: I definitely want to talk to you.

Last edited:
Like, welcome to the Inner Sanctum, I guess.

I do hope you have a lovely time. If you have any questions, feel free to hit up members of the staff. We're here to help.

Like, welcome to the Inner Sanctum, I guess.

I do hope you have a lovely time. If you have any questions, feel free to hit up members of the staff. We're here to help.
Thanks so much. I just found out about you guys from a friend I used to write with on another site that got shutdown. I am super happy to be here!

Word of mouth is certainly something we value. I would advice you to really look over the rules. There are some elements of this board that catch people off guard who are used to other forums. For example, we don't allow roleplaying via PM.

Word of mouth is certainly something we value. I would advice you to really look over the rules. There are some elements of this board that catch people off guard who are used to other forums. For example, we don't allow roleplaying via PM.
I saw that. And I was curious about something. So I can share my personal e-mail address with people but not my anonymous online profile names? Anyways, not my site -- I am just so happy to have found out where most everyone from that site migrated to!

You'd probably need an admin to give you the exact reasoning, but I believe the idea is largely to try to curtail minors engaging in adult roleplay using this platform. There are a number of chat programs with no sort of adult verification at all. I suspect the staff doesn't want people sharing /any/ personal info, but made allowances for email and Skype.

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum1

We do allow sharing some online profile names if it's part of an ongoing conversation, as Skype or email can be more expeditious for people. Others are blacklisted, usually because allowing them either draws underage users (KIK is especially bad for this) or tends to create off-site drama that trickles back onto it.

You'd probably need an admin to give you the exact reasoning, but I believe the idea is largely to try to curtail minors engaging in adult roleplay using this platform. There are a number of chat programs with no sort of adult verification at all. I suspect the staff doesn't want people sharing /any/ personal info, but made allowances for email and Skype.
That makes perfect sense. I will be sure to be on the lookout. I'm over 18 and I'm not about to do time in federal prison because minors might wanna write with me. Not today, Satan.

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum1

We do allow sharing some online profile names if it's part of an ongoing conversation, as Skype or email can be more expeditious for people. Others are blacklisted, usually because allowing them either draws underage users (KIK is especially bad for this) or tends to create off-site drama that trickles back onto it.
Thanks for clearing that up. I had no idea there was so much drama in the world of writing. I try not to get involved with people on a personal basis, I just like to write, I don't need new friends, just cohorts.

That makes perfect sense. I will be sure to be on the lookout. I'm over 18 and I'm not about to do time in federal prison because minors might wanna write with me. Not today, Satan.

I like to think the staff is pretty good at rousting out the minors, but absolutely trust your gut. If someone comes across as a kid, there's probably a reason.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom