Howdy How!

Currently reading:
Howdy How!

Brangutang

The Infinite Monkey Theorem
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:57 PM
Hey, guys! Brangutang here, though feel free to call me "Brang" for short! I'm not the best at introductions, so I'll try to keep things pertinent. Q_Q

I'm really not the most experienced or confident RPer, but friends have been talking me into it, which is how I managed to stumble upon this site. I've always loved the idea of RP (or creative stories in general). So, with that in mind, I'm open to almost any subjects or themes (sci-fi, modern, fantasy, SFW, NSFW - you name it), so please don't be afraid to approach me with anything at all if you need an extra hand or just want to mentor a fledgling RPer like myself :3

I'm also not all that familiar with the unwritten rules or etiquettes that RP forums might have, so I would really appreciate any sort of advice you may have!

By day, I'm just a nerdy guy in my twenties who teaches music - specifically piano - and occasionally English, which leaves me with a fair amount of free time to indulge in videogames, books, and some other hobbies - and hopefully RP now, too!

But anyway, thanks for reading this far, and I look forward to getting to know some of you! <3

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom