Howdy, I'm Matthew.

Currently reading:
Howdy, I'm Matthew.

Local time
Today 8:25 AM
Well, as you could guess by the title of this, my name is Matthew, but both Matt or Mattie work well as nicknames. Truthfully, I've never been good at introductions; I either panic and am unable to introduce myself properly or... panic and say too much. It's problematic, really.

I only roleplay M/M relationships; mainly of the sexual kind, but with some levity from the lewdness occasionally. Or rather, in a roleplay I prefer short breaks for characters to interact and/or bond with one another.

Er, besides that, I often find myself stressing about little details in the interactions between characters; whether one looks away subtly or balls their hands into fists. In this regard, I adore detail and very much prefer roleplays with 1—2 paragraphs at least.

I don't even know how this turned into "What Matt Roleplays". That wasn't intentional, but it's what I get for writing without a plan in mind.

Oh! Something interesting about myself so this feels like a proper introduction is... I'm learning French! I only know, like, four phrases off the top of my head but, I'm learning. I'd probably learn quicker if I didn't avoid learning...

Anyways...
À la prochaine.

Bienvenue au Sanctum Intérieur Matthew!!!

Alright, I have officially exhausted my memory of High School French...

Enjoy the site and please let me know if you have any questions!!!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome, Matt!
The devil is in the details they say! I find my characters are always sighing or looking back and forth. I feel ya, man!
Enjoy your time here!

Back
Top Bottom