Currently reading:
Howdy

Do you like Real life Face Claims

• Total voters

Jimbrial Innocent

Sir Jim True Lord Champion of Cheese Sticks
Local time
Today 12:29 AM
Hello there, Name's Jim but you can call me: James, Jizero, or Brianne. Yeah I roll like that.

Anyway.

I have to say I quite enjoy roleplaying. I've been doing so for 12 years and writing as a hobby for 16 years. I love long open ended plots and don't really like having a plan, I kind of just like to let things go so wild and whacky things can happen.

I like to think of my partners as more than people I share a hobby with, I like to think you're my friend. I love getting to know my partners and their little quirks and such. I believe that the more we know about each other the better our stories will be. So if you like being sad and eating ravioli let's be friends.

I started off roleplaying on Facebook back when it was bustling. When I started I was pretty bad but better than most. I would out out a paragraph when others were only hitting two sentences. Now there really is no limit to how much I can write, I usually just write until I get my point across. I love long detailed stories with crazy or simple plots(there is no in-between).

My favorite genre are: Sci-fi, action, adventure, slice of life, fantasy, horror, dark fantacy, survival, post apocalyptic, and roamnce. But my favorite thing to do is to mix any of these togwther and make something new.

I do, do smut rps but I will follow the rules of this site so let's try to follow them together.

While I don't really roleplay on Facebook anymore I do still like using messenger since you can overlay it over other apps. I also like using Google Docs they're just more comfortable.

Well if you wanna be friends and write awesome stories together let me know and maybe we can think of something together.

Also I don't like real life face claims. They just bore me. I know what a human looks like and all humans look the same.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom