Character(s) Human characters for Mega Evol. (Lynx and Ponyboy)

Currently reading:
Character(s) Human characters for Mega Evol. (Lynx and Ponyboy)

Lynx Hatter

Emperor of Romance
Local time
Today 12:07 AM
"I take full responsibility, and I have no regrets."

Name
Chloe Jean

Personality
She is hasty and rash, yet calm and collected. She knows exactly what she's going to do, and how she is going to do it at all times. She is a forward thinker who is extremely good at predicting others actions. She is Ruthless in a right, even in just training, there is a good chance she could break her opponent unintentionally. Or maybe she meant to do it to prove how much better she was. She's rather arrogant and prideful, if you tell her she's not capable of something, she will prove to you just how wrong you are. Chloe is loyal and dedicated and a proven leader, she does what she thinks is right, and understands that she will be the bad guy in many stories.

Appearance
Chloe is about 6'3 with dirty blonde hair long enough to barely brush her shoulders and earthy green eyes. Her arms and legs are the longest parts of her body, she could be a runway model. Her body is toned to perfection with a muscularity that is perfectly femenan. She has a noticeable scar running down the inside of her left arm, with her slender build she has just enough curves for a beautiful elegant figure.

a2-NRMDykVj5fTxtg5uk4CwiewO2dGhndXu2w0gmyiXsbGLuiWn592IQlzrl2c0BRQ_Q7ArzqBKQppW6St-7Qvp1ygkZ-j4XPtonv5PImhrwm_EO1bSzUH_tXK2yH6Vwpe9DD0-X

jl7oW_amixtxaxYDS2E-DgDSrrwMSoplPelh4BEMEIouVT7pB-j9nFnBNPRQIDYVCuozYivPCWcJqYF4f3XgyDqQglzIqBPQIxF-ZFcMuYvorfnYVX8KochzR-tF938Rc7SHtSts

Goal
To be the very best, like no one ever was.

Theme Song
Monster

Other
The first character I EVER made.

Quote: 'I will be the next Mystic Seer of the Future to Come'

Name: Corey Stevens

Personality: Corey may have the emo look but he's actually very cheery and easy to approach. Unfortunately he has the lazy attitude when he travels in hot conditions and refuses to budge in the cold. He's not the quitting type and always finishes what he starts no matter the cost. As a kid he was even about to jump to his death just to be a ghost Pokemon so he could play and haunt whenever he wants. Luckily he's not stupid and not so shy either when meeting others. His parents are both scientist and work at labs abroad so there always travelling and pretty much never cross paths with him.

Goal: To Capture Spiritomb and Become a mixed type Gym Leader.

Appearance Below; Homosexual Albino, 5'8 finds himself short at times. He may look frail but he can easily parkour to the next city when your not paying attention. Then its nap time for the lazy lad.
20066011_1699096560386689_4072426464660684800_n.jpg

Team: Croconaw, Eevee, Shiny Buneary~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom