MxF Human (F) x Witch (M)

Currently reading:
MxF Human (F) x Witch (M)

EverythingIsFine.

Sleeptyping
Local time
Today 4:27 PM
A human woman has been captured by an evil witch. Why? Perhaps this witch needs a human for a ritual/recipe. Perhaps she is an important figure (a princess or dutchess) and the witch means to use her as a bargaining token for power. Maybe the witch is just an asshole.

But before too much harm can befall the witch's prey, another witch shows up and kills the shit out of her.

This new, male, witch isn't the woman's savior, however. He was just here to settle a score, and just so happened to "save" her. It wasn't even remotely intentional. In fact, he doesn't even like humans. The witch sees her as nothing but a lowly pest. He's arrogant, haughty, and rude. But, he's got magic powers and doesn't seem to want to kill her immediately. So, seeing as she has no money, no resources, and no means to get back home, she thinks that maybe if she can convince him to keep her around, perhaps as an assistant or something, she can maybe convince him to get her home.

This means putting up with his inflated ego, being seen as an inferior constantly, and maybe, just maybe, prying open his cold and walled off heart.

Partner preferences:

Semi-advanced or higher writing level. Good grammar, spelling, multiple paragraphs per posts, that kind of thing.

Should be able to post at least three times a week.

Be prepared for naughty bits, but also don't expect them to be the whole story. Story comes first.

Last edited:
Hello I was wondering if you found a partner for this plot yet? If not, I'm interested! This sounds like it could be so much fun and I've been jonesing for a good fantasy rp for a while.

Back
Top Bottom