I am Liam

Currently reading:
I am Liam

Liam321

Baron
Local time
Tomorrow 8:36 AM
Hi I'm Liam.

I'm a 20 year old male. I'm currently just interested in erotic role-play that is fairly vanilla. I'm not particularly experienced either with written role play or sexually in real life. This will probably limit my role-play ability in certain ways; however, I am still keen to develop my skills.

I currently like a romantic style of sexuality/role play. It can be hard for someone like me who is not experienced with role-playing to find a partner. So if you are interested in the kind of role-play I'm interested in, your willingness to give me a go would be appreciated.

I have started my own role-play request thread under role-play requests by males (adventures). Please check it out if you interested. I'm looking for a female rper at this stage.

My thing at the moment: erotic, romantic, intimate sensual/sexual roleplay between M and F.

Thanks. Liam.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to, 'the mad house'.
We have a wide range of writers ranging from proffessionals to casual but enthusiastic amateurs and everything in between. There is a little bit of everything here.
Any problems seek out the wonderful staff, always open to helping where possible.
Any more general questions, feel free to pop into general chat, there are usually long-term residents like myself lurking. If we can help we will.

Look forward to viewing your request thread, and hopefully seeing you around.

All the best.
Nyx.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site, man!
I've found this place to be an open and welcoming place to explore. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Welcome to, 'the mad house'.
We have a wide range of writers ranging from proffessionals to casual but enthusiastic amateurs and everything in between. There is a little bit of everything here.
Any problems seek out the wonderful staff, always open to helping where possible.
Any more general questions, feel free to pop into general chat, there are usually long-term residents like myself lurking. If we can help we will.

Look forward to viewing your request thread, and hopefully seeing you around.

All the best.
Nyx.

Thanks very much, Nyx!

Reactions: Nyx
Back
Top Bottom