Unspecified I am looking for a dark roleplay

Currently reading:
Unspecified I am looking for a dark roleplay

C

Cat299

I have been looking for a roleplay partner who can pull this idea off brilliantly:

An evil mage takes control over Eli(my mage oc, turned werewolf for the roleplay), and Audrey (my demonic oc) with chips. He controls them, using them for his illegal operations. He runs into trouble and is caught, poisoning Audrey. The one who is onto them, a magic-user that works in the FBI, takes out the chip in Audrey. Audrey goes wild and kills them in anger. The demon goes after the one who previously controlled her. She gets in a battle to the death with Eli, and Eli dies with a dark twist. His master is killed soon after. You play as the investigator and mage. We can work together on characters and make this dark as possible.

I generally do 1-3 paragraphs. I love details, ironic deaths, and going into detail about my character's mental process. No smut is in this roleplay, it is all action and gore. Message me if interested, please. Do not use this thread to respond.

I'm a bit slow, so correct me if I'm wrong. You want your partner for the roleplay to control lays potato chips to do illegal operations?

Either way, I don't like this idea. Do you have anything else?

that is okay, use the message function. Let us chat over message ^^

Back
Top Bottom