I come in Peace.

Currently reading:
I come in Peace.

Local time
Today 10:39 PM
Pronouns
I, Me, Him, His, Their.
I like to say "Halo" - Combat Evolved, Halo 2/3, 5, and such as formal Hello's.

This ain't formal, never do I accept a hello in an introduction. On chat's sure, but an introduction? Nah, that aught to be mighty! Currently I am underprepared for this website but int he near future I will be accordial.

I like aspects of Roleplaying not whole Fandoms, although I do like some Characters like Red X from DC and Gambit from MARVEL, for instance, that I'd accord roleplaying as if needed,, because I like them. Those aspects are Medieval and Space Mercenaric however from like Sword Art Online, Goblin Slayer, Halo without the freaky augmentations - more like if it were normal like Turok for the Xbox 360, and like Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, Counter-Strike.... I also feel the Naruto stuff without that spirit malovelence stuff, Dragonball Z, Animal, Zoids. I don't do magic to be powerful against it, but you can totally be into magic near me, I can't stop you with diligence.

I'm a Pit Viper from Polska (Poland). Hence the name Dwor Zmija Sebastian; Brown Spotted Pit Viper Sebastian is always to long. I intend to roleplay as a Ranger this way, keeping my Barbarzyn skills a dexterity, but my peace for heroism, valiance, and a spectrum of love. How's it going? I've done D&D and survived the Tomb of Annihilation as a prototype drawing of the Character, I was a Sellsword then but they gave me the Book Class "Champion", and on another RP-G website processioned roleplaying as the actual Animal to rivalesconce vsing Warrior Cats and what other realistic Animal Fandoms occur. From a Viperling stead though, not Adult styling.

So, that one's private till in the spectrum of my Adult AGE now, which is 32. Made a Party Animal Restitituion to know not to adverse myself with who was an Animal in Schooling|Parties to fulfill not becoming quirky, odd, or malevolent, instead capable of knowing might from primeval with skill! Mainly I am a Pit Viperoid for ya'll. What's the humanoid parts? Arms, hands, a personality, and I'm Male.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, New Blood!

First and foremost; it's nice to meet you! Welcome to our home! If you haven't already, please make sure you read your welcome letter in the top right! It should be the little icon! That's where all of your future messages will end up!
(There's multiple pages to this; just click/tap the arrows!)​

Second! I bet you're wondering how to start Role Playing and where to go! I think it's pretty fun to explore the forums, and I highly recommend doing so! Most thread homes, if not all, have a pinned post at the top of them to tell you what goes there! However, the Request Threads are pretty self explanatory; Here's a Link! There's plenty to look through, but you could also build your very own! Tell people what you're all about and get those writing partners! Take your time though; there's never any pressure! If you were looking for an open story you can just jump in straight away, you can find them in Unfinished Tales!

Next, I just want to share some of the other wonderful places in Sanctum! There's plenty to do while waiting on replies or to give yourself a break every now and then! The first shout out goes to The Sanctum Tavern! Here you can find many a thing! By the Hearth can be found there and has many wonderful discussions; my personal favorite is where everyone talks up their writing partners! Want to see some cute pets or share your own? Pets of the Sanctum is where to go! Feeling up for a challenge? Check out the Monthly Writing Challenge and give it a whirl! And, there's so so so~ much more! Please take the time to explore!​

I think that's everything... Oh! I'm Mio, by the way! Just a friendly changeling and hydration bot! You can find me and several others in Sanctum's Chat Room! If you have any questions, you can always pop in there for help! I will say though, the best people to ask are staff! Green Names are Heralds, which are the best to ask questions! Blue Names are Moderators and Purple Names are the Administrators, which help with tech support and discipline! You can find out which are online via the home page! On PC it'll be to the right of the screen, and on mobile it'll be near the bottom!
Now, get out there and write! May your muses sing for you!​

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

My Thanks. At best this is the Roleplay I am diligenting myself to get to away from 'viperoid":
1st of his Name, 7th of his Kind, King Sebastian the 41st King of Naitsabes.

The Country Naitsabes has Mt. Plame naturally in the North dividing the Sea, the "Silver Sea", from the Country. It wasn't the first time the Serpent Kingdom Naitsabes had Besiegers courting war. Dolphins were climbing the mountain to invade the Country, this while.

Sebastian sprung backward into an upward lunge, jutting the sword belted on his back out of the scabbard - wanting just that Sebastian slinked forward arcing the sword to vector, and out as he spried forwards towards the floor. The double-edged sword slid out sharply, and not too fast, fore Sebastian had slithered into the left and reared to catch the guard of the sword, and handle, adjacent his neck. Coiling to keep position Sebastian balanced the sword asounder on his scales, stretched upward and downward to get the pommel heeved towards the floor, and slithered around his coiling to get it prominent in his viperous mass.
There, always poised to strike, the sword was balanced on the scales, and taunt with the belly. Sebastian jostled the sword wavingly, as he bided for the Challenger to make their move.

"Perfect, Sebastian - now remember to slay the Enemy with the jolt" Expressed his General-Commander, showing the lunge with his sword.

"I will carve out their brains, General." Said Sebastian.

"Good, yes- yes! Yes, that will do. When the enemy parrys you you will have might strengthening the resolve and stay forward, it is these moments that you will find available to carve out their sides. With more skill you can slither around them slicing and slashing within their defenses. It'll make a chop. - " The General saw a movement from another Officer "- The enemy has gotten some of themselves through our Commandos on the other side. If any get pass the Rangers at the height of the mountain the enemy will be capable of jumping downward. We're moving Knights into the Mountain now, and so are we." General-Commander Xander the Timber Rattlesnake swiveled to the Forces, and yelled "Company 1 sidewind to the North-West! Company 4 sidewind to the North-East! Company 3 reinforce position! Company 2, we're moving up straight, we'll slither in the roves!" The Army-Unit began to move. Sebastian flipped his sword into his scabbard, then merged with his Company.

Moving up the mountain the General-Commander halted the Company half way up the rise, just as fields began to trove. "Further up we'll be battling. I want Knights to have the weapons prepared" He pulled his sword out with his tail "Sebastian, I'm promoting you to Field Major. You are in command of the Thieves. Stay here for now. Alright, 2nd Company, move up!" And so they went.

Sebastian counted 12 Thieves, not including himself. "It will be our duty to steal any vital intelligence from the enemy, on the field. Preferably just the weapons so we can kill them ourselves. I'm not certain what these Dolphins might have, probably dagger like shielding, projectile weaponry, or active camouflage." He paused to look his Thieves in the eyes. "We will not be charging into the fields. I know it's the Knightly thing to accomplish for You, to Brigand and get glory sharpest than whatever, but I was a Ranger before being this now Thief you see before you. The Citadel had tactics about using the trees - that's what we're going to do. We're going to ambush them. You'll be on your own, the trees will guide us at our own pace, til our slithers are assailing the reaping gale of their woes! Aim for the heads if in doubt about enemy range." Sebastian vipered up the nearest tree, waited for the others, til they all cleared the canopy of the trees entering new jungle or forest heights, Sebastian shadowed.

23 Years later...

The Kingdom of Naitsabes had built a Sword-Deflection Academy of Mt. Plame. On the frontside of the mountain the Silver Sea was gorged with trees constructing an Arboretum that Dolphins wouldn't overstate, sanctioning the peace of the war, the "Bone War", for Ambassadors to colloquize.

Still a Kingdom, the 41st King, King Sebastian, 1st of his Name, and 7th Viper to attain the Royal Throne, pondered to what Delegates had gotten there that day. A Sea Eagle, and an Oceanic Blacktip Gray Reef Shark, "So, this... 'Golden Retriever', this - 'Governor', this Dog is abolishing rules of Petty Kingdoms, adjutating Magnates into Emissaries?"

"Yes, preposterous. They're being called 'Republican'." Said the Eagle.

The Shark sharpened that with "They're not slaves made Assassins, we still have what is Democracy. But unlike this Senate we herald here, they are covening an empire. ."

Sebastian spoke ". . A Campaign. . . Then. We Kings will need to reap into that land, heralding our Banners to slay, for the World, not just our Animals." He said as he was pouring mead into a skull. That's what gave him the idea to say next "Hmm, I was just about to think we needn't better skull goblets, because of the skulls sockets - and then the eureka occurred, instead of it being a lament to make the goblets into metal, the very socket itself reminds me of a crown." Astonished, he finished "I must make a Bone Crown for my Crusade."

The Others laughed proudly, together, raising their own skulls. The Sea Eagle spoke "Very Noble, verrry Noble! We could profit aside our Mercenary Armies, and have it be a Crusade instead!"

"I've been practicing thinking what they're doing is "anarchy", - We, we shall take them as, well, Peers, and revolutionize the survivors to our cause."

They all drank their red meads, to battle, to victory, to the next choice.

The End.

Back
Top Bottom