I have a few jokes about unemployed people, but none of them work

Currently reading:
I have a few jokes about unemployed people, but none of them work

Rylin

Baron
Local time
Today 9:26 PM
Hello! My name is Linolyte, but you can call me Lin, Lino or any name really. I'm from south-east Asia, and I've been rping since I was 11, but I never really got good at it xD. I'm passionate about writing and roleplaying, and I hope to improve my skills and write some memorable stories here:D

So, some facts about me:
  • I'm a dude.
  • I'm attending a medical university. I don't have a lot of free time on my hands and may end up ghosting now and then. I'll always notify you if I'm going afk, but I apologize in advance:(
  • My time zone is GMT +6:30, so if you live in the US, our schedules will probably be flipped.
  • I'm an avid gamer. Some of my favorites are : The Witcher, Dragon Age, Dark Souls, Sekiro, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, GTA, and Pokemon. I also play multiplayer games like DotA 2 and Destiny 2. Currently playing The Outer Worlds, loving it so far:p
  • I watch TV shows a lot (gotta milk Netflix for its worth) Some stuff I've watched: Game of Thrones, The Witcher, The Umbrella Academy, The Peaky Blinders, Riverdale
  • I have a Tibetan Spaniel called Chloe. She barks a lot.

Thank you for taking the time to check out this thread:D I look forward to meeting you guys!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome Lin! Interested in seeing what stories you like to create. And maybe if we match up, we could get something set up. Otherwise, enjoy your stay!

Thank you for the welcome! I like to write low/high fantasy medieval stories with political intrigue/tense conversations/lots of talking thrown in. I'm also interested in new ideas and consider myself pretty open-minded.

Back
Top Bottom