All I have to go get the snacks... can you watch this for me?

Currently reading:
All I have to go get the snacks... can you watch this for me?

PainterInsomniac

Watercolors
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:27 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to my personal posting board and thank you for stopping by!

I am Tyn (she/her), 15 years of roleplay experience. I currently work a 9-5 which means my evenings and weekends are when I can respond most freely but I am usually able to work out a post or two during the day.

My writing style is 3rd person and generally a minimum of three paragraphs or around 600 words. I prefer to write on the longer side and if that's not for you, I am happy to work around it and adjust as necessary.

As for what I'm looking for, I am still building out some pre-made plot ideas but have a plethora of snippets and ideas that we can use to build something together. Overall I tend to lean towards fantasy or deviation from real life to some extent.

Gore is accepted here. Violence is welcomed. Sadism is recommended.

Romance is welcome but not necessary. Smut is on a case by case basis. I have no issue adding some spice to our writing if we are both on board and feeling the good vibes.

All characters must be 18+

Snippets:
  • One or both of us survived a tragic accident on a long distance form of transportation in the middle of nowhere land. As the only survivor/s we must find a way to survive and make our way to our destination for a clearly urgent reason. May include encountering nomadic travelers, survivors of previous accidents and many treacherous dangers.
  • Anything adventurer's guild related. Veteran adventurers take on a challenging assignment. A friend has lost someone/something dear to them and needs assistance to get them back. A day in the life. Rival adventurers competing to complete a guild request first. ETC.
  • Anything from this universe. Warrior of Light and an OC, two OC's, two Warriors of Light... you name it. This can be slice of life, adventure etc.
  • Tech-Space-Crime-Travel-Aliens
  • Unordinary citizens who ended up outside of the jurisdiction of the many superhero leagues and associations team up together or go head to head.

• [*]Humanity now lives on Earth 2.0; scientists discovered another habitable planet and humanity successfully migrated to their new home. A small population still lives on Earth but with most resources completely depleted and the ecosystem's still recovering, its mostly eco-activists and space travelers using it as a way station. Earth 2.0 frequently launches missions to E-3, E-4 and E-5, all habitable planets within the galaxy where colonies are being developed for the expansion of humanity. Science has stayed well ahead of humankinds degradation on the planet and all three planets are expected to be ready for large scale relocation before Earth 2.0 is depleted. A routine mission is being sent out to E-5, primarily to deliver supplies but also to deliver new colonists.
    The ship they are on encounters encounters an anomaly and is transported thousands of light years away in an instant.
    Possible Character Ideas
    • Survivor/Passenger/Crew Member
    • Space Pirate
    • Veteran Survivor (similar accident years prior)
    • Native of a planet nearby
  • Sultanate of the Silver Nebula
  • [*]Set in a world where humanity expanded beyond the bounds of Earth several centuries ago and has joined the rest of the galaxy's denizens among the stars. The Sultanate is a long-standing federation led by a singular ruling family. The head of the family (Sultan/Sultana) oversees and ultimately guides the direction they will go. Beneath the Sultanate is the parliament of the representatives from their planets/colonies/settlements.
    Currently the Sultanate has issued a proclamation that all governing bodies in the Silver Nebula galaxy must report and subject themselves to the Sultanate's rule. The campaign is to bring the surrounding independents into their fold. They will accept nothing less than everyone joining them. Whether it is willingly, through negotiations or by force, they are prepared to work their way through their galaxy one quadrant at a time.
    In their conquest, they plan to relocate citizens off of resource rich planets and use the planets to fuel the federation. On planets they take by force, prisoners are conscripted into the army through a suspiciously vague rehabilitation program. Others who are captured resisting or opposing the Sultanate are sent to the resource planets to serve a sentence of hard labor before being released. Others vanish mysteriously in transport. The Sultanate claims those who disappear are ambushed by the Ketar Union. A notoriously vicious union of scientists? who commit atrocities in the name of advancement.
    Many roam free outside the reaches of the Sultanate and wish to keep it that way, willing to trade their lives to keep their corner of the world free. Others yet want to cut the rot out at the source and crumble the order of one of the largest growing powers in existence. Ex-soldiers, survivors of extermination, pirates, experiments, and rebels roam the stars outside of the Sultan's Quarter fighting to keep their freedom. The Sultanate is ruthless in it's conquest and with stop at nothing until they have "done right by their citizens" and put down lawlessness.
    Potential Character Ideas
    • Space pirate who has mistakenly/intentionally raided one of the Sultanate's spacecraft.
    • Member of raided Sultanate's spacecraft
    • Rebel Prisoner being transported to rehabilitation
    • Victim of the Ketar Union who manages to escape
    • Child of the current Sultan/Sultana
    • Traveler with out a memory to their name
    • Tradesperson making a living by bringing their services to pirate/poor settlements
    • Ketar Union scientist/doctor/guard
    • literally anyone

Additional things that pair well with Tyn
  • Enemies to Lovers/Besties
  • Good & Evil vs. Super Evil
  • Larger than Life stakes
  • Side Quests
  • Reluctant Hero
  • Paying the Price of Victory
  • Cursed Items
  • Dystopian/Apocalyptic
  • Survival
  • One Last Job
  • Final Fantasy XIV (video game)
  • Final Fantasy VII (video game)
  • VA-Hall-A (video game)
  • Restaurant to Another World (anime)
  • Final Fantasy XV (video game)
  • Bleach (anime)
  • DnD and Pathfinder (Tabletop RPG
If any of the above tickles your fancy, pop in my DM's and let me know what interested you or ideas of your own. I love seeing writing samples if you have those too!

-Tyn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom