Currently reading:
Any I Hold On

Hinatu <3

Delayed Awesomeness
Local time
Today 10:25 PM
Pronouns
She, Her
Okay so this is gonna be a kind of strange rp request but here goes!

So CA (Character A) is walking around wondering where everyone is, they find CB (Character B) and they get to talking, now CB thinks that CA knows what's going on so they don't mention it. They hang out, try to have some fun before the thing happens. CB or CA makes a comment after awhile and they realize that CA doesn't infact know that what's happening is.....they're both dead or on the verge of it. They've been in the spirit world and if they stay for too long then they die for good. I want a little romance and like maybe one is either dead all the way and just hasn't moved on or both could be dying and like one was an accident and the other like an attempt at suicide cuz of some dark thing in their life...idk...I know it's strange but I figured I'd put it out there.

Depends on what's going on in the rp, sometimes I can write several paragraphs, sometimes I can only squeak out a few sentences because of how the pacing of that particular scene is

See, I usually post what I have on my mind, but I'll try and give you something to work. If this is fine, I'd love to Rp with you.

Back
Top Bottom