Currently reading:
I now live in your walls.

Buck

I'm him.
Local time
Today 8:57 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, gamers. I first started roleplaying when I joined a website much like this one almost a decade ago. I was a hooligan then, and I lived basically on inciting drama and writing garbage.

I've grown up a lot since then, and I became an adult at the same time that website died. I never really stopped roleplaying, but I got sucked into roleplaying mostly on World of Warcraft.

I found this new website through one of those voter rankings! So, good job on that hustle and I'm excited to be here to cause much less drama and enjoy the hobby

If you want to know more about me, you'll have to waterboard me.

Thanks!

Hey, I saw you in the chat box! ๐Ÿ‘‹ welcome! And hope you can find some friendly fun here without too much buck and guff.

Welcome to madhouse I mean sanctum!! Grab some coffee, kick your feet up and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the site! We have a ton of wonderful and talented writers and I'm sure you will soon be sharing words with them! Careful with those invitations, someone bound to take you up on that. But you probably expected that already, so let me just direct you to the fetish dungeon... j/k.

Make sure you give the rules a good once over as some things allowed on other sites are not allowed here. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

welcome welcome! everyone on sanctum is really nice, and hopefully nobody will need to waterboard you when interrogatingchatting to you!

Welcome to the site! We have a ton of wonderful and talented writers and I'm sure you will soon be sharing words with them! Careful with those invitations, someone bound to take you up on that. But you probably expected that already, so let me just direct you to the fetish dungeon... j/k.

Make sure you give the rules a good once over as some things allowed on other sites are not allowed here. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!
Heard, chef. Putting all the rules on my checklist right now...

welcome welcome! everyone on sanctum is really nice, and hopefully nobody will need to waterboard you when interrogatingchatting to you!
I'm sure that everybody will have fun asking me lots of questions, and that leading me into a windowless room is just so that I don't burn my nice complexion! Thanks, dwellers.

erm, what the tuna? please get out of my walls... but welcome to the site buck! <33

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom