Any I promise I don't bite.

Currently reading:
Any I promise I don't bite.

Liebe

Serf
Local time
Today 5:32 PM
Hello everyone, I have a lot of free time, admittedly. Even between the SaHM gig, nannying and being a full time student. I just really want to write. I want to have good roleplays with people, and fulfilling story lines.
Now, as far as ideas go, I am open to a lot.

But, I don't want a partner who is just going to be around for smut. That isn't going to work, I want an actually story line with good characters.

I prefer semi-lit or literate, because I can write boatloads.

Some ideas I have found are (None are original, boo, i know.)

Character A and Character B meet at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. Character A has struggled with alcohol in the past, however Character B is actually not an alcoholic at all and is attending the meetings in order to research the subject for a book. As they grow more attached, both at the meetings and outside of them, Character A finds out that Character B has been lying and relapses due to the pain of betrayal. Character B, guilt-ridden, attempts to fix what they've done.

Group concept; Apocalypse.
On a Tuesday afternoon in the modern age, a virus that was first spotted in Zimbabwe makes its way to France and then quickly takes over the world. A group of people in the appalachian mountains must fight their way through survival as the 'flesh eaters' roam hungrily. Walking dead- esque with zombie land like zombies.

Group and 1x1-
The adventure/ roadtrip
A small group of friends, or two friends go on a road trip across the states. Soon, they run out of money and do whatever they can to continue their trip. Whatever it takes.

Back
Top Bottom