MxM I shouldn't love you, should I? (MxM plot inside)

Currently reading:
MxM I shouldn't love you, should I? (MxM plot inside)

Yuippi

Serf
Local time
Today 11:41 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Blair grew up in a rich family as the only child of very powerful and wealthy parents. His parents accepted his passion to pursue dancing and even were okay when he started dating men but they were very strict with what kind of man he was supposed to be with. Holding his passion over his head, he agreed to the few set dates until he met a man he got along with. Nathan was from a rich family and he wanted to become the best lawyer in the city so Blair's father took him to his firm after the two had been dating for some time.
After the appropriate dating time, the engagement was announced and soon after that, the wedding was planned.

A few nights before the wedding however Blair walked in on his soon-to-be husband in bed with another man. He was sure the wedding would be canceled but he was visited by Nathan's mother, someone with the power to put him on huge stages in musicals and dance productions. His spirit broken, feeling unlovable, he took the deal and forgave Nathan when he apologized the next time they met. The wedding was celebrated.

In the passing years, Blair danced in the biggest productions and was now the youngest teacher in an esteemed performing arts school. Yet his personal life was lacking and he was often left alone in the huge penthouse as Nathan traveled and most likely sought the accompany of more eager men. Nathan called him cold, and distant with few other chosen words when they fought yet when they were on good terms he swore to always love him.
Occasionally they were together on family occasions or other things like that. Always putting up a show that everything was good.

On their fourth wedding anniversary, Blair gets stood up by Nathan and runs into a stranger who takes an interest in him. Feeling lonely and drunk they talk and end up on good terms. Will it be alright for them only to be friends? Will the obvious attraction towards each other take over at some point? Will the stranger be okay with seeing someone hurt the man he is falling in love with? Is there more to the marriage agreement than meets the eye? Will the stranger be able to turn down the change to pursue his dreams if he only cuts Blair out of his life?

Looking for someone to write the mystery man!

Back
Top Bottom