MxF I Want Two Very Specific Types of Rps

Currently reading:
MxF I Want Two Very Specific Types of Rps

Rozalyn Weiss

Ethereal Creature of Lands In-Between
Local time
Today 10:59 PM
As the above states, I am looking to take on two very different types of rps, and I will only take on one of each. They will balance each other out.

The first type is very dark and brutal. I want your character to be aggressive with mine, calling her names, hitting her, beating her, raping her, etc. I prefer something along the lines of a gang member and a civilian woman in terms of plot.

The second type is very light and fluffy. Thus the balance. I would prefer something slightly taboo, step father and step daughter (over eighteen, of course), with a Daddy/girl BDSM type relationship. Both literally and figuratively. Or, like, Father's Best Friend x Father's Daughter. Again, this must be kind and light and fluffy. Hugs and kisses and love-filled.

I do have guideline rules for those who apply:

1) Respect.
2) Plot together, not one-sided.
3) Do Not Godmod!
4) We must have flawed characters, no Mary Sues and Gary Stu's
5) Be on your best grammatical behavior.
6) I value both quality and quantity. At the very least, there must be three paragraphs.
7) Smut is good, but it must have plot. At least twenty percent to keep it moving.
8) I am submissive by nature. I want a Dominant male partner.
9) Hard Limits: Bathroom Play, Snuff, Gore, Vore, Vomit, Feces, and Urine.
10) A patient partner. I can't be on everyday. Weekends are better for me. No patience? Please don't PM me. Simple as that.
11) Long stories...short stories...I have no real preference.
12) Face Claims of real people or anime are alright by me as well as just describing them. I don't care.
13) Third-person POV only.

I hope to talk with someone soon. If I don't reply tonight, I probably fell asleep. I'm drinking. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom