Currently reading:
FxF I wonder

hinatu

Delayed Awesomeness
Local time
Today 11:13 AM
Pronouns
She, Her
Hello my fellow roleplayers! My name is Hinatu/Hina/Whatever you'd like. I have been roleplaying on and off for the past 17-19 years give or take (can't remember when exactly I started, I know it was around 11) So in total with the gaps in which I stopped roleplaying for a bit, about 10 years. I started on this weird little site called Meez.com, which is gone now but it was my weird introduction to the roleplaying world. Since then my style has evolved and changed and I may stop roleplaying for bits of time but I always return as the creative mind cannot be tamed.

I tend to do responses whenever. Sometimes I will respond the same day, sometimes it'll be a week. I reply anywhere from 2-3 paragraphs to 7 paragraphs, it all depends on what's going on in the roleplay, if I'm waiting on a response in character (as nothing bothers me more than when someone answers/moves my character and vice versa so I'd rather only have 2 paragraphs while waiting for YC to respond than do anything without YC's response) I tend to respond OOC more than in just because I like conversing with my partners, we are more than our characters and most of the time I've bonded quite a bit with my partners OOC (not that it's a requirement, just makes for flowing the rp better when we are on the same page)

Now having said the basic response time for myself, I do expect my partner to try to do the same. Responses anywhere from multiple times a day (if we're feeling it) to once a week. If you're unable to respond, just let me know, if you don't want to continue the roleplay? don't feel like we vibe? that's fine, let me know, do not ghost me! If you want to put it on hold because you're just not feeling it, just reach out.

I do not mind gore and violence, just not a huge fan of it just because I've never been an 'action' girl. Do I have roleplays about war and fights and stuff, absolutely, as I'm a fantasy girl and most fantasy roleplays, it comes with the territory.

I'm not one much for fandoms and things of that nature, now do I draw from some plots to make my own world, absolutely!

Now having said all that, I recently, finally, watched Three Thousand Years of Longing, and it gave me the urge to see how a roleplay would play out between museXDjinn, where the djinn will return to their world once all 3 wishes have been made, a romance between djinn and his wisher that they know will one day have to end? Anybody willing to pursue this?

Back
Top Bottom