MxF Idea and Open RPs Dump

Currently reading:
MxF Idea and Open RPs Dump

Karabunny101

Dr. Rogers
Local time
Today 12:45 AM
202-2026022_drawing-watercolor-painting-anime-rabbit-chibi-kawaii-bunny-drawing.png

Hello there! My name is KaraBunny and I have been rping for a good decade. I have another thread that is all about my fandoms! That includes Marvel/X-men, Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts, Youtube, Criminal Minds and more. If any of those ring your bell please check it out!

This thread is my completely OC thread. I have not done this kind of RP in a while and I am craving something new. I have everything from cheesy rom-com to dark galaxy war. I promise to try and keep this as short and sweet as I can!

I will play any pairing but I am most comfortable with MxF and FxF. If there is an idea that appeals to you and it is set up as a pairing you don't like or would rather had as something else, talk to me! I like my characters to be dominated, but that doesn't mean they can't be dominate at all!

Before I go heavy into the rules I wanted to address sex and smut! I love smut and I don't have a lot of triggers. I will list out my Don'ts below.
  • Bathroom play.
  • Incest
  • Underage
Yup that is really it for don'ts! Please fill free to ask me questions!

I want to go over my personal rules first!
  • No one liners! I am a paragraph writer! I want to post more than a few lines! I really want to create a story with you! I understand that not every post can be longer than a paragraph and that is okay! However, I do not want three or four sentences and that be it! Sooo, you may not want to bark up this tree if you don't like read a bulk of words!
  • Please please don't ghost me. There is nothing I hate more than typing out an intense starter. Something that I took a lot of time to type and then find a good title for, just to be completely ignored. If you think that you aren't interested in the RP, it is okay to tell me! Please tell me before we start if you aren't feeling it after all.
  • If you lose interest, teellll meeeeee! I promise I will not be mad! Maybe we can rework it! Maybe we can start a new RP! I am in this for the partners as well! I will bend to you as much as you need me to, just tell me!
  • Be somewhat responsive. I am a masters degree seeking student with a full time job. I understand that we cannot simply respond every hour or everyday. I will not be mad! Just keep me updated! I will do my best to give you the same treatment. If it has been a minute and I haven't responded send me a message! I may have not seen the alert or something might being happening behind the scenes!
  • Lastly but not leastly, please if we are roleplaying together do not skip over my characters actions, control my character or flat out ignore parts of the post. There are some details that absolutely can be ignored or skimmed over, but if my character directly talks to yours and you just ignore that dialog and move the RP forward, I may be a bit upset. I like to move slow in RP's, I am not in a hurry to get anywhere anytime soon. I don't mean crawling speed, just not blink and there is sex.
  • If you have made it thus far, what is your favorite color? I am color blind but my favorite is red.
Ahhh! The boring bit is over how lovely! Please be sure and give those a read it would be a lot! Now onto what you came here for! These plots are long and thus, I am putting them into spoilers!

killing-galaxy.jpg

All across the galaxy he was feared and worshiped. He was evil with a heart of pure black. He had no remorse whatsoever. He didn't care who he had to kill to get his way. He lead his army (The Cryic) with an iron fist. He was not only strong but incredibly intelligent. He had a tongue that was as sharp as a knife. He could cut you down with one swing of a sword or with his words. He only has one goal in mind: Rule the entire galaxy at whatever cost that may be.

The fight was constant to try and win against the evil side. It was battle that was being lost everyday. Hope was scattered across the galaxy however that hope was quickly running out. The Cryic were on the raise what seemed like every moment. There was fifteen planets and ten of them were under the rule of the Cryic and the other five were fighting as well as they could against them. Nothing was truly working, with all the other planets cut off from those five they were running out of weapon and will to fight. The remaining planets formed a council to try and come up with a plan, a way to defeat the Cryic. This council was known as the Light Fighters.

She was well known as the smart ass fighter pilot from Glandoric, the industrial planet. Her parents were the rulers of this planet. She spent most of her time running around with the boys. Despite what her parents wanted she became one of the most well known fighter pilots and fighter. She was kind towards all creatures great and small. Though she had a way with insults and witty come backs she had a care that ran deeper than anyone else in the entire galaxy. When the Cryic started to take over she was the first one sighed up to fight.

She was skilled with the fighter jets and her hands. She was quick and sneaky. She continuously avoided capture. Even when she was captured she would some how get out once again. She was always pissing him off. What was funny was she almost enjoyed it. She had taken down many ships all on her own. One fateful day she was captured. She had no fear, as most would coming to face the most feared leader in all of the milky way. Well for some reason she wasn't scared at all. That is when she met him. The most feared man in all of the galaxy. She didn't fear him not even a little bit. She scoffed at him in fact. "Honestly I thought you would be taller." She said with a smile, she was a smart ass that was clear. She stood there looking up into his eyes. There was something there. She could feel this little light raiding inside of him. It was small and dim but she saw it. That is when his face changed. She could see his grip on the saber relax. Quickly she was hauled off into a room. Not a cell, but a room. This was different. She sat down and thought back on that moment. She sensed that there was hurting deep down inside of him. A hurting that was slowly pushing him to be horrible. However she also saw something good inside those dark eyes.

That Light Fighter would be the downfall of all he worked for. Soon he was costumed by finding that Light Fighter and just that one. He turned all of his attention to looking for who it was who piloted that ship! They were sneaky and ridiculously good at hiding. One day he finally managed to capture them! He had her brought to him immediately. It was a girl and a small one at that. She was smaller than he had thought she would be. He was expecting some big bad Light Fighter and to his surprise the little bug who was ruining his plans was actually a blue eyed vixen.

When he was face to face with her something stopped him from taking her head clean off. She looked up into his eyes and showed no fear, "Honestly I thought you would be taller." She said scoffing at him. He almost laughed. No one dare talk to him that way. Anyone else would have been dead on sight. His hand gripped the saber tightly but he couldn't bring himself to kill her. What was this feeling he was feeling deep down inside. He swallowed hard looking down at the little vixen who he had sworn to kill. He decided to send her off and have fun with her later. Whatever it was that was tugging at his heart strings, that he didn't know he had, would be dealt with later. He ordered that she be lock in a cell for the time being.

This RP has a lot going on and a lot of room to plot. I am wanting to play the Light fighter. I would be looking for someone to play the male. His character is evil, with a hint of emotion. This story could be as light and vanilla as you wanted, on the flip side, it could be down right master/slave. It would highly depend on how we want to take it.
220px-Before_We_Go_Poster.jpg

"How could I have let go so easily?" That seemed to be the only question that haunted Ellie's mind. Her mind tended to constantly run. She could never put a stop to the thoughts inside her mind. She never had the ability to just shut down completely and relax. She found herself constantly regretting every bad decision she had ever made. However, she knew that she had made some good decisions throughout her twenty-one years of life. She had graduated from college with a degree in Forensic Science and managed to get a job working in one of New York's finest labs. That had to speak for something right? She took in a deep breath and released it, staring out the window as the rain poured down. She lived in an apartment complex just ten minutes away from work. Her view of the city was nice. She could look out at night and see the city lights. Tonight, however, the rain was clouding the normal glow of the lights. Her mind snapped back to a memory she had been replaying in her mind since it happened.

"I can't love you! This is wrong! You love them! You are with them! Just because you are here with me doesn't mean anything! You will fly back across the states to them. I am just temporary to ease your broken heart!" Her own voice echoed in her head.

She had met someone by accident one day while waiting on a train. There was an instant connection, like they portray in the romance movies. However, their relationship was anything but movie-like. Ellie learned that the other person was in a committed relationship with someone else. They were just in New York for a few weeks. And like fate would have it Ellie fell head over heels for someone who was taken. However, this person returned those same feelings for her. Ellie learned that the persons committed relationship was not so committed after all. The significant other had cheated on Ellie's new love interest. The weeks went by fast and though Ellie tried not to become attached to this person, knowing they would only leave and then return to their significant other. Ellie failed miserably. It ended in a fight, like those things tend to do. The person begged Ellie not to end it, to keep in touch, but Ellie knew that there was no way she could win this person's heart. So she let them go.

She has been rethinking that moment ever since. Only relieved from the thought when she was at work. There her attention had to be completely focused on what she was doing thank goodness. But now she was sitting watching the rain pour down on a somber night, rethinking the situation of how her relationship, if one would call it that, ended.

A knock came on her door, drawing her out of thought. She was thinking it was the pizza she ordered, maybe that could make her feel better. However, when she opened the door. There her ex stood. Soaking wet from the rain. Her heart leaped and she went to open her mouth realizing she had nothing to really say.

Here it is! The Rom-Com! This is based around the movie "Before We Go" starring Chris Evans. It's very loosely based around that story and can be molded.

1610232081201.png
This is a classic falling in love with the best friend RP. The idea for this is really loose. But, muse A and B have been friends for a long time and B has always liked A. When A is about to get married they back out because they realize they love B. And that brings up old feelings for B and it's a mine field of emotions.

Muse A is a jerk and leads muse B on. They are friends with benefits but eventually B wants more and when A refuses Be walks away; only for A to realize how much they actually love them and come running back.
1610232107875.png
Criminal x Cop
Good girl x Bad boy (open for FxF or MxM and any paring)
Vampire x human
Wizard x human
Ex x Ex
Boss x Employee
Please send me a PM or comment below with the plot that you are interested in! Please be sure you read my rules! I am open to plotting together, creating a world away from the real world together!

I hope to hear from you soon happy writing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom