MxF Ideas for any role play

Currently reading:
MxF Ideas for any role play

Kara Zor-El

Knight
Local time
Today 7:21 AM
Hopefully this is the right thread and is okay to put here. I was wondering if anyone wanted to be a villain that captures her and takes her to be their wife and to have kids.

I also have an vampire one where your character bites my character but my lets them because they want to find a cure for vampirism. ( Smut is okay. )

That's the only two I have right now. On the other site I role played on a lot of the members had a problem with one of my characters. She has only one eye and arm. I made her this way though for a reason. My best friend got bone cancer and lost her leg. So I made my character based off of her. And now I have another idea. This is actually that characters backstory.

One night Ruth was walking in a dark alley by herself one night. A bunch of gangsters ganged up on her because she is a witch and grabbed her, blindfolding her and dragging her to an abandoned building. Once there they begin to take out her eye while cutting her body up. They take a picture of the knife still in her eye while one of them holds her up laughing and send it to her sister and mother along with her friends. ( They all live together ) Her friends come and save her. Her one arm from them carving into it so much is so badly damage they have to amputate it but waits a few days even though she was hoping it would be cut off. She knew that they were doing it for her own good to see if it would heal up but she didn't want to see the words they had put in it. In her arm they had called her bitch, slut, asking why she's still there. All the while she healed up it didn't and she would just sit there staring at it until it finally was the day to be amputated.

That's everything. For Ruth's if you want we can change that around in the rp. Because I was thinking your characters would be the ones to save her. Also sorry for it being gruesome. I do not mind other role plays. I am just not one for slice of life. I like action/adventure/fantasy/sy-fy/smut any of those. :D

I'd love to do one with that character that people had problems with.... I think it would be quite fun.

Back
Top Bottom