Currently reading:
Any ♥ Ideas & Specifics ♥

Luna

☽ away daydreaming.. ☾
Local time
Today 12:20 AM
Update: 11/7
♥*♡+:。.。 Hello all 。.。:+♡*♥
So, a little bit of background info. I haven't roleplayed since Shelfari passed away (RIP), so I'm a little rusty. If you're willing to work with me while I brush up my skills, keep reading!
★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
Requirements
☆ 2+ paragraphs, please!! I understand its a little daunting, but I'll be there alongside you! I want to keep the story going while providing detail and thought into the plot. I typically will write 2-5 paragraphs per response, so my replies usually will take about an hour.
☆ Please keep appropriate grammar and spelling. We aren't perfect so its to be expected that there will be the occasional typo.
☆ Fluency and detail is a must! I am a very detailed writer, and when I RP that tends to show.
☆ Must be ok with smut! I love creating a plot, but I also love to get a little dirty with my writing. ; )
☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
Roleplaying
♥ I can almost guarantee that I will want to play the female role. I am a very feminine person and find it easiest to write in a female's perspective rather than a male one. On occasion, I may feel differently.
♥ While I don't despise drama, I don't necessarily enjoy it either. I'm fine with it being in the chat as long as it doesn't take up most of the writing.
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
About Me
Like I said earlier in the thread, I am a little rusty but that doesn't mean I can't keep up. As a writer, I'm very detail-oriented and descriptive. Because of this, I would prefer my partner to be somewhat descriptive and detailed as well. I definitely feel like a big influence on the outcome of the story is the way you and I click. I definitely want to be able to communicate with my partner and invest equally into plot discussion and writing. Even though I would love responses every day, I understand it isn't realistic. Please try to respond at least once every other day if it is an active plot. If it's not then twice a week. I hate to see my threads go cold, so if you lose interest or have a complication that causes you to be unable to post please let me know! I would prefer you let me know that you won't be continuing the thread rather than it dropping off. As of right now, I don't have any pre-written characters. I don't necessarily mind this because I enjoy making them per thread and tailoring them to the plot. Over time I will get some up but please understand for now I won't have any posted. : )
☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
Interests
(M/F)(F/F)
♥ Fantasy
♥ Adventure
♥ Romance
♥Smut
♥Scifi
♥Medieval
♥Mythology
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
Ideas
These are just basic ideas, we can go more into detail about the plot together. Feel free to suggest!
★witch/prince
★shifter/human
★demon/princess
★elves
★god/princess
★whore/(_)
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Plot Ideas
Fantasy:
Available
Warning: Will be smut based
YC is a powerful incubus. He is handsome, cunning, and seductive. YC has never had an issue with taking what he pleases until he meets MC at a nightclub that is well known for incubi to hunt their prey. He takes her that night, and from then on he can't seem to stop. Suddenly, he is infatuated, visiting her as much as possible. The energy and pleasure he gets from dominating over her are unlike he has ever experienced. He knows if he keeps seeing her, he will drain her, but a sick part of that seems to want that.
Mythology:
Available

MC is abroad her ship, sailing with her crew. She has always made sure to pay homage to Posiden for safe passage, and each time they made it across the seas. After anch0ring the ship in a bustling city MC and her mates go about their night, drinking, fighting, and partying. Somewhere along the night, they plunder goods and gold. MC and her crew gather their spoils onto the ship but are interrupted by guards. They have to take off before paying homage, a mistake they would pay for. During the night, a storm rages. MC and her shipmates try to keep the ship up, but the storm proved too fierce. Plunged into the raging water, MC is swept away. Far beneath the waters, Posiden lies in his palace watching the commotion. For some reason, MC intrigues him and he can't seem to let her die. He sends for his sea animals to bring her to him, saving her from death. Now she is in his palace, what will he do then?
Adventure:
Available
Warning: Will contain some violence, force, and smut.
YC is an infamous, powerful pirate captain. He runs the 7 seas with his crew, brutally cutting his way through anyone that blocks his path. He travels where he pleases, where he then takes whatever he desires. He is said to be a savage, brutal and unforgiving. YC and his crew anchors at a city and begin to raid it, taking everything of value and burning the rest. Somewhere along that night, he catches sight of MC. She is hidden among the shadows, trying to make her way out of the city without being noticed. Unfortunately for her, her luck ran out the moment he laid eyes on her. He had to have her. YC captures MC, dragging her onto his ship and then out to sea. Where will they go from there?
・‥…━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━…‥・
Whew! Looks like I'm done here! For anyone that made it to this point, thanks so much! I'm super excited to get some responses from yall and start working on something great!

Last edited:
wow thats really cool! it sounds like you're a really good roleplayer! id like to be that good some day!
/.\ aw thank you, I'm sure your writing is just as good as mine. : )

Hey im keen for RP but I do enjoy plot, I had started a few threads but they died. What are you looking for thread wise?

Updated with a plot idea! Will be making a cs to go with it! I'll be adding more ideas as they come to me!

Hey im keen for RP but I do enjoy plot, I had started a few threads but they died. What are you looking for thread wise?
I'm looking for consistency and story, PM me and we can talk more.

Back
Top Bottom