All Ideas

Currently reading:
All Ideas

Seraph Darkfire

King of the Underworld
Local time
Today 1:54 PM
Hello, I'm Seraph, been roleplaying since I was thirteen or so.

I have had a lot of time to figure out what I like and what I don't like. I'm probably going to just reuse this thread for any new ideas I may end up having and feel free to talk about ideas you'd like to do with me as well.

Likes: I'm open to a lot. MxM, MxF, FxF (though it has been a while since I played a female character), MxFuta, FutaxFuta.
I love a good bit of romance and I'm not against darker themes, though ultimately I'd put Fluff at the top of my list. High and Low Fantasy, Scifi, Modern. I've done a lot of scenarios. BDSM, Domination, and other slightly dark themes as well. Generally as long as they are Consensual for the most part, I am alright with it.

Dislikes: Not a big fan of Rape, Guro, Scat, Urination, keep all bodily fluids and bits inside the characters body please.
Not against Vampire and Werewolf stuff is alright though.

Ideas

This Idea is a very old idea, one I had a long time ago and even used in an rp. The idea was that My character was a magically bound creature, a fox Demon, a Phoenix, the idea was different. When a person found the scroll he was bound in, his seal was tattooed onto their body, usually the back. It was a fantasy rp if I remember correctly and by being bound to my character, the Master gained the use of magic and even an pocket dimension that doubled as my character's home and storage space. I'm not entirely sure where I want to go with this one. I know I want it to be more story based though. I don't mind smut but it has to take second place to the actual story. I'm happy to hear ideas for this and pose more of mine to those interested. Mainly MxF with my character as the M.

Time Traveling adventures to repair moments in the past. Not sure how this one will work, maybe some far futuristic one where one character, either yours or mine, is part of a team that monitors the timeline and, when there are issues, either through extraterrestrial or extratemporal, they go back in time to fix the damage. This might include morality issues such as saving the life of someone that should definitely die, but it might also include fixing razor like breaks in space and time. Perhaps the non-traveler character is someone who was meant to die but in a moment of weakness or creativity, the Traveler character ensures that they "Died" while taking them back to the future to join their team? There would be some aggression, tension, but ultimately they would prove to be valuable. I could possibly see doing this with two or three other people. Possible Group Romance? It is the future after all, much is possible.

Edit: Moved Split to my group ideas section of the forum.

I'll post more ideas as they come.

Last edited:
Magic, world exploration, romance. Not entirely sure what I want to do with this one. You can create your own magics for various reasons. This idea comes from an old 1x1 rp I did with a friend a while back. It had a man who's magic was connected to his emotions, a woman with powerful shield magic who fell for a Dragonborn esque man with addictive...fluids. Don't worry, she had magic to protect herself. :p Even a Dark Elf from a much warmer world. It was fun.

Everyone seems to like vampire stories, how about one that is a little different? MC is a vampire but he's only been a vampire for a couple of years. He's also not your movie/tv typical vampire. He has all the abilities you'd expect, shape shifting, super speed, strength, regenerative abilities, blood sucking, but he isn't dark or brooding. Actually, he's a little insulted at how often that is a trope in stories. He may be a vampire, but he's still got bills to pay and hobbies to enjoy. Also, he doesn't attack people, he buys old blood from the blood bank. Not as fresh but safer. He's just your average joe...who drinks blood and can fly, nbd. My idea is that YC is maybe someone that gets curious as to why this guy buys blood from a blood bank, or perhaps spots him moving unusually fast back to his apartment? I've got the character idea, the plot idea is a little less fleshed out. Preferably MxF for this one.

Posting more ideas and giving this thread a bump.

Last edited:
Our normal modern day world intersects with that of a fantasy one, though only in specific places. MC's house happens to be built on one of those spots, the same is true with YC. Early interactions would most likely be similar to ghost interactions, stuff getting knocked over on both sides. For the most part, things don't interact, passing through one another, but during moments of intense energy or emotion, those blurred lines become more distinct. Thunderstorms or highly charged emotions. A romance story where the characters don't actually see each other often, but as they grow closer, their two worlds become more and more capable of touching the other. MxF preferred but I can be persuaded for other stuff if you've got an idea.

One of the characters would be a research subject, could be for any number of reasons. Magic, Superhuman study, Alien, Mutant. I'm personally fond of the Alien studying a Human concept but I'm up for any combination that fits the subject. Any gender or hermaphroditical characters.

One character's spaceship is damaged in some way or another, disabling their ability to leave the area they find themselves stranded in. By chance they find the second character's ship, lacking life support and badly damaged, but still possessing the necessary parts to repair their own ship...as well as the second character in suspended animation. The two characters would have to repair the ship and then travel together for some time. Not sure of the main plot afterwards but we could play it by ear. Same as above in terms of gender.

I once did this sort of roleplay with an ex of mine. It is still a good idea. Two people who dated in their teens in a long distance relationship only got to meet once before their relationship inevitably ended. Years later they find themselves in the same part of the world, single, but cautious about restarting their relationship, especially after failed relationships in the past.

Originally this idea focused on the premise that one of the couple got pregnant but didn't tell the other one out of the feeling of not wanting to cause them trouble. Ten or so year later the child, through their own ingenuity, goes off to find their estranged parent and inevitably brings the two back together. I've changed the idea but left this explanation here because I'm not entirely sure if this is against the rules or not. I would like a ruling on this

This is a strange idea I recently had and I'm not sure how well it would work. My partner and I (whoever that might be) would come up with a plot to do. At key moments in the story, or just whenever we wanted to, we'd create polls for people who read the rp. I'm not sure how long the poll would be up but while it is up, the people reading will have a choice to decide where our characters go or what they do, at least for that moment. Like I said, not sure how it will work but hit me up and we'll talk.

Two people who fell in love in their youth were eventually separated and only reunited in the twilight years of their lives, only to be taken apart by death. Taking pity on them, a being of great power takes their souls and places them onto a barren world unsuitable for life. There they are reborn as Deities, beings of great power in their own right. They stumble along, earning new powers and creating new life. It is a strangely tough life being a Deity, but at least they have each other.

The roleplay would start our characters on a barren world, just reborn into younger and much more powerful bodies. The story would move forwards as they come into their own powers and create life on their new world. The romance would be there, but rather new as they hadn't seen each other for many years. As they grow stronger, new problems arise, both with their world and beings outside of it.

Last edited:
Hey I'm interested! Dm me if you're still looking! I'm a female and I'm down for FxM or FxF!

Back
Top Bottom