-idly wanders in-

Currently reading:
-idly wanders in-

LostInDaydreams

Socially Awkward, Even Online
Local time
Today 1:15 PM
So in accordance with some of the other threads I've seen here, I've decided an action title would be an interesting way to start off my introduction. Now that that's over, however...

Hello! I am LostInDaydreams, or Lost (or Daydreams, or Dreams, or Day, or any other shortened version of my username you wish to use) for short. I've been roleplaying in general for... seven years? Eight? I'm not quite sure, but I think it's somewhere around there. I've always found writing, especially writing with others, interesting, and with my old site getting quite a lot of dead ends of late, I figured I'd try this one out for a change.
Just as a forewarning, I am terrible at keeping up with chat, so if I 'ignore' you chances are I'm just oblivious and haven't realized what you said was directed at me, and not someone else.

As for what I write, and what I like? Well, that depends on the context. I can write pretty much any genre I want, from fantasy to sci-fi to modern and anywhere in between, with the sole exception of Slice-Of-Life roleplays and some of the harder sides of the XXX categories. I'll admit I have a soft spot for the mixes of genres, like sci-fi/fantasy and modern/fantasy (especially modern/fantasy), but I'm not going to turn own any genre type unless I really can't write it.

In reference to post length, If I'm really inspired by the roleplay, I can write anywhere from nine to fifteen paragraphs in a single response- but my average is four to six. I can lower or raise that average for any roleplay, and I will never be a snob about how much any of my partners write. As long as you give me enough to go off of, we're good. I will typically respond every one to three days, if things are going well, and within a week if writer's block is clubbing me over the head.

So... I believe that covers everything stated in the little prompt at the top of the page. I, ah... I guess I'll be going now. Thanks for reading.

Back
Top Bottom