If You're Lonely Come Be Lonely With Me

Currently reading:
If You're Lonely Come Be Lonely With Me

Six

Serf
Local time
Today 3:57 PM
Hey! Just throwing out an initial pitch to see if there's any interest. I wont make this long as the longer pitch posts can start to make my head spin lol. A lot of my writing takes on a grittier quality, so I like doing RPs that explore both lighter and darker moments of humans and their connections together. I'm queer so I tend to like stories that relate to that part of me, whether in gender expression, sexuality, or both. For right now, I have one character who can slot into various scenarios depending upon the compatibility with characters you've made. (Apologies in advance for any formatting shit, I'm rusty)

Ivy Shaffer (she or they pronouns)
((Part of the Hannibal (NBC) Universe))

45 Short Hairstyles for Fine Hair Worth Trying in 2020

Ivy is a 23 year old leading an occasionally stable balancing act between her job as a psychologist and her dalliances with fellow sex partners. Currently, she's in a flirtation-ship with a mysterious character named Will Graham, who she can't quite seem to ever get to know. Haunted by a past filled with hardship, she trudges ever forward, desperate to help or connect with others (so long as they never get too close). She's spunky, sarcastic, and intelligent. The performative bullshit wont slide for long with her- she sees right through you.
On a week day you might find her in her office consulting with patients. At night you might find her gracing another stranger's doorstep in search of that elusive relief to her desire to connect. She enjoys concerts, film, and theatre, as well as talking about life and all its strange theories with other interesting people.
She has a big, fluffy white husky named Juno, and a small black cat named Six.

~~~~

So from here I'm totally down to create a storyline that works for both of us. If you like the Hannibal universe and want to do an OC or character from the show with me (like Will), that'd be awesome. If not, we can create something new together with this character concept in mind.

I'm down for smut, but also down for just romantic or platonic RPs as well. If you'd like to do therapist/patient, friends, lovers, or something new I'm down to discuss.

For smut and romance: my character is queer, so she's open to any gender. However, with men, she is exclusively dominant. Women and enbies she verses with, but men it's dom or nothing. My preference for writing smut is that it stay within the chiller side of kinky. Choking, pegging, dressing up, public sex, degradation... that kind of level of kink. I don't do overly-rough or abusive storyline, and absolutely under no circumstances do I do non-consensual anything.

Let me know if this interests you, or if you'd like to RP but with different characters. Making characters is pretty easy for me and I enjoy it so I'm happy to build a new one for a specific RP.

Cheers,
Six.

Hey! I haven't done romance type stuff in a long time /smut ever, and I don't know Hannibal, but it's cool to see another queer person and I really like the character. If you'd be interested in an RP, I'd be up to try it.

I haven't done an intro yet on the website so : I also like Dr Who. I still need to check out the mandalorian but I've heard good things. Other than that I like games, and Sci fi, certain types of fantasy. A bunch of shows I'm blanking on.

Back
Top Bottom