MxM I'll Follow You Through Time~ A Vampire Tale of Reincarnated Love.

Currently reading:
MxM I'll Follow You Through Time~ A Vampire Tale of Reincarnated Love.

Local time
Today 7:06 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello again! Capn here once more! I have had a craving for a specific story and would love to find a partner (or two?) to create it with! The plot is very loose and moldable as I love to collab with my partner so it is equally designed by both of us!

I will give a simple explanation of my idea and see if it interests anyone! If so, I am happy to elaborate further! Bold is Your character, Muse A, the Vampire! (Spoilered to avoid word vomit)

Muse A was turned back in the early 1600's, the time of the New World and a turn over of old times. I will leave the main backstory up to you! He meets Muse B, a human working for a Cobbler in the small village on the coast of England and the two are entrapped in a secretive whirlwind of a romance. Muse B was not aware of Muse A's vampiric status, as two men in love was dangerous enough without the knowledge of a Vampire partner. The two would spend a short but passionate time together before tragedy struck leading to Muse B's early death which sent Muse A into a dark state.

Fast forward to a few hundred years, Muse A bumps into a similar face, the one he had loved so much all those years ago. The difference? He was not that man. But they shared a face. Muse A had never believed in reincarnation but here Muse B was, living, breathing, full of life. It was hard not to fall all over again. Muse A and Muse B would fall into their old ways, Muse A charming Muse B as he did all that time ago, and they would live a few happy years again together, Muse B none the wiser he was reliving his past lives' own story, still unaware of the mans true nature. As if almost cursed to be broken over and over, Muse B is killed in what seems another fateful tragedy, leaving Muse A to once again wander the Earth alone and wondering what went wrong.

This happened again. Then again. He realized his love would appear every few lifetimes, so he would spend his time searching the world for where he would be next. Always finding him but knowing he should stay away as surely he was cursed to lose that he loved most. Yet he never could. He kept coming back, kept meeting that man he could not part from and they would fall into their same patterns. Living each new time, each new century together. Blissful years together before a cruel departure. It had become almost unbearable, soon he slowed his search, Muse A's heart far too heavy to handle the loss of one more. So he stopped searching. He settled down (in the location we would begin) and he never looked again. Years went by, centuries. Modern day was upon him, bustling cities and concrete. Cars and train systems. He had grown into the new world once more but roamed it as an empty man. He had grown cold, hating the world he had been forced to live for eternity within. He had turned to dark ways to fill the voids within him.

Once fateful day Muse A had been perusing an old art museum, admiring work from the time he was just a boy and reminiscing when a familiar laugh rang through the large ornate halls of the building. He turned to come to view the same man he had dared not dream about all those years, standing in front of a small exhibit of modern twists of old works, the man a painter himself and passionately telling of his endeavors. He had not searched for him, yet he sill found him and the tell tale race of his heart and sinking of the stone in his gut proved he had not lost that love for him, yet the fear remained. Was he cursed? Did he dare even attempt to enter this young man's life in fear of his early demise? Did cold, lonely centuries go by only to be tempted by what he wanted most? How cruel the world to be to have this man standing mere feet from him, radiating with that light he had learned to cherish so, so many times.

So! There it is! Quick little recap! I love the idea of alternate universes/realities/ reincarnated lovers finding each other again! Its so cute!

As for ratings and what not, I am a huge sucker for gore, violence, angst, romance, fluff, smut, and all the in between! I love darker twists and lovingly torturing my OC's! So I have very little limits on where this could go! I definitely want some fluff but overall, I feel it would begin a little dark as Muse A is in a dark place currently.

I do also require my partner to be 18+ at least but preferable 21+!

Let me know if you are interested and we can chat! Please DM me directly as it is easier to keep track of interest that way!

Thank you for looking!

Back
Top Bottom