Unspecified I'm back and looking for more!

Currently reading:
Unspecified I'm back and looking for more!

Numbers

Demigod
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:23 PM
I am back and ready for some more. Due to my job the amount of time I have is very low. As such what I can do and what I am looking for will be expanded down below. Besides my character below that I am curious to try out some more, I will list out some basic genre's that I enjoy. Though because of my low amount of time, you shouldn't expect me to have a lot of ideas of my own starting out because I simply put don't have a lot of time to think about ideas except when I am actively writing my next post!

Besides the character below who doesn't really have a specific plot or idea behind him, (besides him being focused more on the murim style world but can easily transfer to other world ideas), I have been thinking about doing a fandom roleplay, probably for Final Fantasy 14. If you have an idea for playing around in that world, hit me up, i'd love to hear it!

Name: Heilong "The Demon of the Forest"
Sex: Male
Race: Forest Demon
Appearance:
67a301374ae566aaae25c1939961b121.jpg
Brief History: Heilong has been living in the forest for as long as he can remember, and had long been considered to be the apex predator of it. Some think he resides in it to protect it while others think he purely resides in it to hunt those who foolishly go into it on accident. Not much is really known for sure as he has been living for a long time and even at this point, even he only has fragments of different parts of his past.
Other: Able to use demonic magic, can get stronger by consuming the souls of other creatures, whether they be beasts or intelligent.

What you can expect from me:
  • 1-3 paragraphs per post. That is typically my minimum and I can easily write much more than that if my brain just so happens to get in a super creative mood to write forever, as well as depending on just how much material is given to me in the first place. The more you give me, the more I can give back typically.​
  • I work monday through friday, and also go to school. Meaning my time to roleplay is restricted to weekends. However that is also when I do errands, hang out with the friends, etc. This means I will try my best to get you at least a post every weekend, but sometimes it might take two weekends before I can get a post in. But a post will come eventually. If you need an example of that you can look at one my currently active roleplays where time between posts for both me and my partner take their time but always come in.​
  • Interest. I wish I could say I don't play favoritism with my roleplays but that simply isn't true. It's nothing to do with the writers, simply just has to do with what I am feeling. One week I might be super interested in dragons and give all of my roleplays with dragons a huge amount of posts while giving one or two posts to the rest of the roleplays. Other weeks it may be some equal love. Just depends on my week and what my brain is able to easily conjure up. Likewise, if our rp is in a spot that my brain is super excited about, you'll see me give posts on the roleplay much faster than normal.
  • Third-person past tense writing style. Sorry, this is simply the one that I learned to roleplay on and simply the one that I automatically write my roleplay stories in.​
  • OOC chatter. I enjoy talking to my partners at times. If that is something you don't like that is fine, we don't have to talk though. I also won't ghost you, I will tell you if I am not really feeling our roleplay.​
  • Smut. When it comes to smut, I really have no preference in either direction about it. It can be sex sex sex all the time, or it can be a very rare occurrence. That is to say though, I absolutely love romance and prefer sex to be a part of natural development. However, if you find that you just can't roleplay sex that is fine, I am also okay with doing fade to black in that scenario.​
  • Lastly, contribution. My horrible mind is constantly thinking of cool things to do to our characters in the story. Happy events, horrible events, things that are expected or even unexpected. Life would be boring if spice wasn't added to it. But as I said, this is something that will happen while I am actively writing in that moment.​
What I expect from you:
  • Normally I would say at least one paragraph. But considering you might have a week or two to wait before a post comes from me, I ask that you truly try to give me at least a few paragraphs or so. As I said, the more you give me, the more I can give you. And as such I hope that if I give you quite a bit you will in turn do so as well!
  • You may write in first person or third person, either or works for me.
  • No ghosting. As I said, I will let you know if I am just not feeling the roleplay for some reason. All I ask is that you do the same. You won't hurt my feelings and you will save me time and messages wondering if you are going to come back eventually or not.
  • Posting Frequency. As long as you can get it in once every week or couple of weekends, we should be all good.

Asterisks represent how badly I may be wanting to roleplay a certain idea. It goes in this order:
None = Low interest or already claimed
* = Slightly Interested
** = Interested
*** = Moderately Interested
**** = Craving
***** = Extremely Craving
It should be said that even if one of my roleplay, ideas, or genres has no interest, that doesn't mean I won't roleplay them, it just means that compared to my other ideas it has no interest. I will still happily play any of my ideas, pairings, or genres as long as they are not claimed.

Code:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[/CENTER]

Now that we have gotten all that out of the way, how about we move on to the next area. Different plots that I have in mind. This area houses plots that I have thought about and have a rough idea of where I want to go with. This is the most specific section. The role that I will be playing will often be referred to as MC or will be bolded. If nothing in this section strikes your fancy you can proceed to the next section.
As well, these plots I generally run in pairs, meaning that while I might be doing one of the plots with one person, I am up to doing the same plot with a second person since stories often go in different directions depending on the writer's creative preferences. The letter in bold is the position I would prefer to play in the pairing gender-wise.

[CENTER]The Forgotten Princess (Open) *****
MxF
Fandom (Elder Scrolls (Skyrim))
Smut Themes in play: Unknown as of right now, can be discussed over PM

News of a new dwemer ruin has attracted adventures new and old to the city of Winterhold in hopes of getting rich off of what unknown treasures might be hidden at the bottom of the dwemer ruins. However, what two adventures end up finding at the bottom of the ruins could possibly change everything that was known about the dwemer and their history, as well as their future, forever. What will the adventurers do with this discovery and how will they protect themselves from various factions that seek to claim their prize.

A New War Requires New Weapons (Open) ***
[B]M[/B]xF
Modern

As of right now, there is little to this idea. It came to mind from me playing a lot of Battlemech lately and wanting to do some kind of roleplay focused on Mechs. We could do something like we're both mech pilots who work for the same military, or maybe from two separate nations who are working together to fight against a mutual enemy nation. Maybe your character belongs to the military of a small nation that doesn't have any mechs but your enemy does so your nation request the nation that my character belongs to, to send a mech pilot and they send my character. Then our characters bond through war or something (actually that idea sounds nice to me) Anyways send a PM and we can work something out together. Can explain more on mechs, sizes, how they work, etc.

A Forgotten Time (Open) *
MxF, FxF or FxM
Post-Apocalyptic

No one knows or remembers how the world ended. It ended centuries ago bathing the world in cleansing fire. Humanity was almost completely wiped out from disaster, those that survived banded together to make a few settlements and survive together.

Over time, these settlements continued to grow until they became cities and safe havens for humans among the desolate wastelands. These cities built up large walls and started to send scouts out to scour the wasteland to look for any surviving machinery or books containing information from the old world.

Of course, these cities aren't the only settlements of the world. Some people prefer smaller more mobile settlements, and others prefer the life of raiders or bandits. Altogether, people do what they can to survive.

(This roleplay focuses on the idea of a post-apocalyptic theme. There can be zombies, mutants, or other themes. I have two sets of roles because I have two different characters with two different stories for this world. A male character who is an exile in the world accidentally meets up with a female scout for one of the big cities. And a female scout who accidentally meets a male/female character who belongs to one of the small roaming settlements.)

Rebirth of the Hero Pair (Open) ***
[B]M[/B]xF, [B]F[/B]xF
High-Fantasy, Isekai
Smut Themes in play: Unknown Currently

When the world is facing a crisis that its people can not solve, the gods will summon a number of heroes that they believe can save the world from darkness. In this case, the gods of the world summon 2 heroes from a world called Earth, bringing them to the world of Elroth, and placing them in a field with little instruction other than that they have been given a second chance at life but that their life will be short unless they save the world from the darkness that threatens to consume it.

(In this roleplay, we will be playing two strangers who are saved from death on earth and are teleported to a fantasy world in the classic isekai style. The threat that they have to save the world from won't be apparent at first and will only appear over time, allowing for a bit of mystery. Both of our characters will have the potential to become op over time if one wants them to.)

The Academy of Magically Inclined * (Open)
[B]M[/B]xF, [B]F[/B]xF
High-Fantasy
Smut Themes in play: Age Play, Teacher/Student

The Academy of Magically Inclined, also known as the gifted school or the Academy, is a school located in the capital city Magmoria of the empire known as the Aeroff Imperium. There, students who are found to possess the ability to use magic are trained to use their magic for the glory of the Imperium. Such fields include serving the military, working in the government or for the imperial family, or working in the research and engineering field to further progress the understanding of magic.

You are a new student who has been selected to join a new special elite class under a new teacher to the school who was brought in by the Academy head themselves. Under this teacher's guidance and with the aid of your fellow students, you will further your education into the field of your choosing and bring glory to your family and the imperium.

(In this roleplay, your character (either male or female) is an adult who just came of age to enter the Academy. You're a freshman at the Academy and upon being accepted by the academy due to you possessing magic, you were admitted to a special class that was new to the year that you were starting in. As school goes on, it becomes evident that the teacher isn't like the other teachers. You may go on trips, see or do things that other students wouldn't, and get a chance to see the world outside what the others may want you to see. This does feature a fully developed magic system with lots of established lore that can be provided at request. Likewise, you can choose to only ask for information that might be what your character would know.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that is all for now. More plots will be added to the section as they are thought of. For now, the next section will be more generalized and feature different paring ideas that I would be interested in trying out as well as possibly some fandoms that I would be interested in playing around with as well. If you don't see anything in this next section that you like, there will be one last section with the different genres that I like to play in. Enjoy!

Parings:
Princess x Assassin Guard *
Starwars Fandom **
Elder scrolls fandom **
Owner x Neko *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More pairings will be added as I think of them. For now, it is time for the last section. This is the most general area and will let you know what genres I like to play in so that if nothing else interests you but you still want to play with me, you know which genre to ask me about creating a possible story in.

Science Fiction ****
Fantasy (low or high) ***
Supernatural ***
Modern **
It should be said one last time that all the above genres, pairings, and plots have romance attached to them automatically. I am capable of playing male or female, straight or gay. While I am more proficient in certain gender and sexuality roles, I will be up for playing any of them in order to broaden my writing capabilities. If you see nothing here that strikes your fancy, certainly check back every once and a while to see if I have posted anything new that you might like. Shoot me a message otherwise if something strikes your fancy and I will be happy to respond and roleplay with you!

This section is for ideas or plots that I had that I am retiring. It is possible for them to still be played but it will require playing with a very specific character type and player, in order to get me back into it. This is usually because the idea didn't turn out the way I wanted or the roleplay ideas continued to fail in the beginning for various reasons.

The War of Dragons (Open)
MxF, FxF, MxM
High-Fantasy
Smut Themes in play: Age Play, Teacher/Student

The world has always been split into two areas. Creatures that naturally could use magic, and those that couldn't. One day though, humans made a deal with various magical creatures in order to gain access to their magical gift. As such the deal made it so that humans, when born would have magic, and in return, the magical creature would gain the protection of humans among the human kingdom. The deal had been continued to be made with a wide variety of magical creatures, but the rarest and most powerful one was the deal that was made with the dragons.

Humans born with dragon magic are destined to be dragon riders. Though the percentage of children born with the gift was extremely small, they would often be taken to join the order of dragons. This order served as a peacekeeping force between the different nations of the world in order to ensure peace between everyone. They mainly dealt with holding the peace, killing monsters that the adventurer's guild couldn't handle, killing bandits that the nations couldn't deal with.

However, when a nation gains the secret to killing dragons, the world will soon find itself in conflict once again as those who once could hold the peace find that they are no longer able to do so. How will your decisions in this chaotic time decide the future for all?

(In this roleplay, MC is a dragon knight in the order. MC is doing a ceremony in a large busy city which is used to unlock the magic of children when they turn 5 so that they can start learning to use their magic. At this time, your character who is 18 and has been using the magic that they had unlocked at age 5, suddenly finds that they also unlock dragon magic at that point for some strange reason. At that point, MC notices YC and tries to take you to the dragon order for training to become a dragon knight.)​
Galactic Peacekeeping (Open)
MxF, MxM
Science Fiction
Smut Themes in play: Co-workers

Among the federation of allied planets, the galactic peacekeeping force known as "Keep" who are responsible for enforcing the laws of the federation on the many different planets. After YC's last partner is killed while trying to hunt down a gang leader, you are assigned a new partner. A robotic peacekeeping unit. They're not uncommon and have recently been popularized due to the fact that using them means not having to endanger the lives of the races that serve to enforce the law. However, as you serve with this unit, YC quickly realizes that this robotic unit has actually been loaded with an experimental artificial intelligence, something that has been banned among the entire galaxy, regardless of which alliance someone belongs to. Will YC use this banned piece of technology to hunt down the people responsible for killing their old partner, or will they turn in the technology and the creator?​

Last edited:
Update 1.1
  • One of the genres has been removed.
  • Some Ideas have been claimed.
  • Some ideas are under review on whether or not they will be kept. Likely to be removed.
  • A new paring/plot is currently under construction and will be added when completed.

Last edited:
Update 1.2
  • An asterisk rating system has been implemented to show the level of interest I have in my various roleplays.
  • A new roleplay idea has been added to the idea section.
  • Interest ratings have been assigned to every idea, pairing, and genre.

Last edited:
Update 1.3
  • The Academy of Magically Inclined gained an asterisk of interest.
  • Billionaire CEO x Newest Office Employee has been claimed.
  • 2 pairings that were under review, have now been removed.

Last edited:
Update 1.4
  • Some main plots have been partially claimed.
  • A pairing has been removed.

Last edited:
Update 1.5
  • Changed to a new intro due to coming back from small hiatus.
  • Added Retired Section for plots and ideas.
  • Galactic Peacekeeping Plot Idea was moved to the retirement section.
  • Added Rebirth of the Hero Pair to the plot section.
  • Adjusted Craving Levels of various plots.

Last edited:
Update 1.6
  • Updated current occupation of certain plots.
  • Added Character Vault Link to the bottom of the original post.

Last edited:
Update 1.7.1
Update made from phone -
Major plot updated (post apocalyptic) with want rating
More updates will come when access to my pc goes love.

Last edited:
Update 1.7.2
- Added "A Forgotten Time" Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay with two different scenarios. The plot has been increased to Extremely Craving
- "War of the Dragons" plot has been reduced to slightly interested
- "Rebirth of the Hero Pair" plot has been reduced to moderate interested
- "The Academy of Magically Inclined" plot has been reduced to interested

Last edited:
Update 1.8
- "War of the Dragons" has been moved to the retired section.
- All current plots have received 1 to 2 stars in reduction of current craving.
- New Plot "A New War Requires New Weapons" has been added to the plot sections and has been assigned a craving rating of 5 stars.

Update 1.9
- "A New War Requires New Weapons" Was moved down to the "Moderately Interested" rating level.
- "The Forgotten Princess" was created in the plot section and given an "Extremely Craving" rating level.
- Princess x Mercenary was added to the pairing section and given a "Craving" rating level.

Update 1.10
- Moved some stuff around to prep for a bigger update later down the line.
- Added a character idea that I am super duper extremely craving and updated some of the basic information

• Love
Reactions: Ark
Hello I saw your post and have a few ideas id like to run past you also your little demon seems wholesome in a cute/dark way and if love to rp with him.

Hello, Heilong sounds really cute! I have couple of ideas with 2 of my female characters that we could expand upon. Shoot me a PM if you're instered.

Update 02/18/2024:

Cleaned up and adjusted some stuff. Most note is changing my availability schedule to once a week or two as well as requesting more paragraphs from my partner due to the amount of time we have between posts.

Update 02/20/2024:

Added FFXIV fandom to things I'd love to play on.

Back
Top Bottom