MxM Im new so its a request and a introduction.(MxF also if ya like)

Currently reading:
MxM Im new so its a request and a introduction.(MxF also if ya like)

LoveThySky

Its a Trap!
Local time
Today 5:29 PM
I have a variety of characters but for now, just call me Sky. I like to use Femboy Characters. I also use masculine characters as well if you really want that. I can do the naughty stuff as well as a well thought out story. I love to really dive deep into the story and make a world with my RP companion. Now, this is the part that people seem to be confused about. When it comes to the adult stuff yes my character is a femboy but he is not a submissive personality. You will not have him say: "P-Please I..I'm sorry. M-May I-I "

This is not to offend Traps/Femboys that like to play the frail role. I on the other hand like fire in my characters. Being told and dominated is not something that I enjoy. Think of my character as a brat with too strong a will. He is fun, sweet, cocky, and will not be bullied. My Modern day superhero...I also do Superhero RP's in the style of Trap lol.

But anyway, that is my intro to be and how I like to RP. As for what I am looking for now. Mainly, somebody, I can bounce ideas off of to make an entertaining RP experience for both of us. I have made so many worlds in my brain I have lost count. If You are interested in what we can make then let me know. Have a great day everyone!

Oh Hello there. Im always up for a new RP. Have a Idea?

I can't say as I have anything in particular in mind, as I'm fairly open to suggestions. I do like a bit of dominance aspects in my RPs, and am open to everything from light romance to abusive/sadistic/non-con situations.

Well we can
I can't say as I have anything in particular in mind, as I'm fairly open to suggestions. I do like a bit of dominance aspects in my RPs, and am open to everything from light romance to abusive/sadistic/non-con situations.

Hmm..Do you have info on the type of character you would be using? I use mainly Femboy/Trap type characters or maybe a boyishly good looking guy. lol.

Hello there! I'm always looking for some good RP. I don't know what type of characters you like or whatnot, but I have an idea for kind of of a grumpy wizard who is forced out of his tower.

Back
Top Bottom