Unspecified I'm Still Human (Bioshock 1x1 RP)

Currently reading:
Unspecified I'm Still Human (Bioshock 1x1 RP)

Lobopops

Positively Pessimistic
Local time
Today 2:27 AM
Hello there my fellow Sanctumites! I hope this search thread is finding you well. I'm posting this because I've been craving a RP based in The Bioshock Universe. I'm a huge Bioshock fan and would love to do a 1x1 rp set in Rapture about a year after the death on Andrew Ryan. I have an idea for a plot but I'm always open to hear your ideas as well. The only things I ask for is:

1. A solid understanding of The Bioshock Universe (Who the characters are, the events and ideas the caused the downfall of Rapture and just overall general lore.)

2. Decent grammar and spelling, a few typos or misspells a post are fine, just make it as easy as possible for me to understand what you are trying to say.

3. Be cool with doing wither MXF or MXM (Either or is fine with me)

4. Patience, I'm a pretty slow writer and I'm not always in the mood to write after I get home from work. I'll always try and get at least one good sized post up a week, two to three or possibly more if I'm feeling inspired/motivated/really liking the rp.

5. Be able to post 1-3 paragraphs a post, this is kind of arbitrary honestly. Just give me enough to work with, and I'll do the same for you :)

6. Friendliness, I'm a super chill guy, and I love to talk to my partners OOC, so...don't be afraid to shoot the bull with me, I don't bite....much ;)

That is about it, if you are interested go ahead and shoot me a pm, I look foreword to hearing back from you!

Back
Top Bottom