I'm sure I'm overthinking this as usual, but...

Currently reading:
I'm sure I'm overthinking this as usual, but...

Indivian

Strategist
Local time
Today 1:29 PM
Most if not all of the RP I've done has been face to face, so please bear with me as I learn some new ropes. (Bows in thanks ahead of time)

Since I go by Indivian or Indiv everywhere on line, I'll probably best respond to that, but nicknames or random names are fine :)

I've been writing fiction for a few years now, and really enjoy deep characters, so RP naturally dragged me in. I love seeing the different aspects that come out of the character woodwork when different and unexpected adventures happen, good, bad, and even ugly.

I do a job that ties up my mornings for most the spring, summer, and fall, but it leaves my winters, weekends, and evening mostly free, and I'm always happy to help people out, so people can let me know if they need my help with anything. I do specialize in Characters though, so if you ask for anything predominantly world-building, I might flub it XD.

I like any type of story that really centralizes on the characters and helps bring their personalities to light. I can get a bit bashful in writing anything echi , so please bear with me.

I have always really enjoyed Japanese culture and find that Japanese and Korean writing is best when fleshing out characters, so I may end up doing some rather otaku type stuff, and again ask forgiveness ahead of time.

I look forward to meeting new people and having a good time. This seems like a really cool idea :D

Thanks for the time hearing me out (bows again)

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to our weird and wonderful world! Good luck with finding partners and with having rps that let you flourish

Back
Top Bottom