MxF Impending Darkness: Adventurous & Open minded actress required for low budget film. Inquire Within.

Currently reading:
MxF Impending Darkness: Adventurous & Open minded actress required for low budget film. Inquire Within.

Forsaken

Count
Local time
Today 4:02 PM
Greetings,

In this role play I will be playing x2 males against your x1 female.

One male will be the nerdy chubby director who is kind of like an Incel the other is the lead actor who is impossibly good looking but has a dark side. Ok, they are both dark but the good looking one tends to fly under the radar due to his looks.

The concept is that these guys have come up with an idea for a low budget film, it will require actual sex scenes and of course nudity as well as violence at times. It will be presented to the young would be actress (YC) as metaphor and tale of domestic violence and degradation of women.

Your character will be manipulated into thinking that it will all be worth it for the strong political statement.

What she does not know is that these two men are planning a Snuff Film where in the end where her character is killed, she will also be killed for real on film.

So yes, dark.

I see this as story heavy, lots of plotting, slow burn and rather involved.

I am seeking females who are interested (duh) and would like to build and play this with me. Response wise, a few paragraphs per post is more than enough for me.

Please PM me if you would like to chat.

Back
Top Bottom