Unspecified In love with my best friend -Mxm or mxf

Currently reading:
Unspecified In love with my best friend -Mxm or mxf

Elven.Mirror

Reflecting the void
Local time
Today 3:06 PM
Hello there! I'm looking to play a male in this story but will discuss playing female :)

About me:

Name I prefer:
Elven

Hello! First off let me tell you a little bit about myself! I'm a lady role player ~ In my free time I enjoy writing, reading, watching Anime, working outside and cuddling with my furbabies.

My style and expectations:

I am a third person, past tense role player and would prefer to have a partner who writes the same.

You don't have to be a writing expert, but I would like a RP partner who has good grammar, spelling and punctuation skills. Mine are not perfect so it's not perfection I'm seeking - Just need it to be readable, and understandable.

I'm looking for at least a full paragraph or more in responses. Does not have to be super long, but a bit in depth with the character and happenings would be lovely on top of what they're saying. I'm not against doing shorter lines of role-playing when appropriate. :)

Frequency:

I plan to be active and responsive two to three times a week. Weekends I can respond a bit more often. Throughout the day on Sunday. If wanted.

Length:

I would love a long term story, but can do short term if preferred.

Roleplay length - I write anywhere between 300-500 words currently. I'd like this to be multi para

Smut:

Romance I would like to see - and smut can be in this story. Below are my Will and will not do list- Woo!

Will do list

Light bdsm, biting - Vampire stuff, mxm, mxf, fxf, power dynamics...That's all I can think of right now.

My absolutely will NOT list

Anything against site rules, toilet stuff, rape, anything involving minors, beastiality, torture, gore, abuse.

Where to Role-play:

Forums

My idea:

Possible pairings

MxM
M x F

This can be based in a fantasy world we create, or modern based. Either way, I'm pretty open about what kind of world this is based in but the more creative the better!

As always, my character is not human as I truly do get bored with RP's that don't have a kind of fantasy/supernatural touch to it -

The plot ideas:

MC and YC have been friends for years. Details surrounding their friendship can be discussed and plotted by us.

I do have a couple ideas though- You're welcome to choose one of these or we can create something new together.

Mc is a werewolf alpha or a Vampire leader of sorts and Yc has been their most loyal companion, friend and second in command.

Yc and Mc have feelings for one another but haven't acted or even revealed this. Come to find out, MC uncle who is an elder (retired leader and well respected) has decided for the sake of the pack Mc will be married to another of a rival clan or pack for the sake of peace. (Depends on if they're werewolf or vampire clan or pack)

We then have Yc or mc admit their feelings, and fight to find a way out of this marriage.

My second idea is short And open for plotting...Mc is a Vampire, and Yc a human. Or vice versa.

Vampires are not known to be real in this world, and these two have been friends for years. The human discovers the other is a vampire by catching them feeding on another and wiping this persons memory.

Either the Vampire friend can catch their human friend spying right then and there or maybe the vampire makes a game of it and acts as though he or she has no idea they were caught.

Again, this is open for plotting.

If neither of these suit your interest but you wanna do a falling in love with your best friend plot, give me a message and maybe we can plot something. Remember, I do enjoy supernatural touches to a RP

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom