Any In search of a roleplay partner (non-romance/non-smut)

Currently reading:
Any In search of a roleplay partner (non-romance/non-smut)

PoorJester

Hotheaded clown
Local time
Today 6:58 PM
Hello everyone, it's very nice to meet you all!

I'm trying to look for someone or some people who can roleplay with me!

Topics that I like:
I enjoy fantasy/adventure roleplay, something that's similar to Dragon Quest or dungeons and dragons. I am very much free to create a plot with you if you are interested, I am very open-minded!

What I don't do:
I don't really do smut of any kind. I'm just not interested in it. Also, don't try to do romance with my character, but if there are multiple people in a roleplay, you can do romance with them IF they agree to it.

Writing level:

I am not the most advanced at writing, I need a lot of practice. So as long as it's at least 3-5 sentences, it's good with me. The more detail, the better. I will try my best, but let me know if you need anything more from me.

Response time:
You can honestly take your time with this, we're busy people and we have lives outside of this website. I understand! With me, I'll try my best to respond as quickly as I can, but I did notice people take about a week or two to respond because they have rich stories. I understand if it takes you that long, but at week 2 of no response, I'll just check up on you and see if you want to continue.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, let me know if you're interested in Roleplaying with me, I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner. Have a wonderful day!

I'd be interested to rp! I'm not much of a smut writer and I'm fine with not romancing your chars. I enjoy fantasy as well!

Back
Top Bottom