Currently reading:
In search of long term partners

SilverKiing

Knight
Local time
Today 9:03 AM
Pronouns
She/her
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

Hi there, I'm Rose! I've been writing for over ten years, and love to rp! I write a lot of romance, angst, dark content (like, very dark. Going to Hell dark), and smut with a splash of comedy! I'm quite friendly, and I'm looking for long term partners!

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

Multipara, and I'm free basically 24/7. Fastest way to get a hold of me is via discord, I advise asking for it.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

When I said 'Going to Hell' dark, I meant 'Going to Hell' dark.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

Yes, yes and yes. I'm open to almost anything but literal filth (I.e. watersports, scat, vomit), please ask anything but the aforementioned and we can talk.

Do you write any fandoms?

Indeed, I do! I've found my Jotaro, but I love these fandoms too!

-Vampire Hunter D (would like to write with a D)
- Castlevania (I write as Lisa Tepes primarily, but also can write for Sypha Belnades)
-Hellsing Ultimate (I could write as Seras or Integra, but I also want to make an oc at some point)
-Fullmetal Alchemist 03 (I have an oc, but I can also write for Lust, Scheska, and Sloth)
-Inuyasha (I write primarily as Sango and have for many years, but can also do Kagura and Kagome, and I have an oc that is a reincarnation of Kagura)
-Yu Yu Hakusho (Botan is my specialty, but I can write Yukina! Also, I have an oc.)
-I'm new to Black Jack, so bear with me, but I do like it!
-Bleach (I can attempt Rukia and Hisana, but I have an oc)
-Tolkien, specifically the Hobbit (I'm looking for a Bard the Bowman or Legolas, though I would definitely not mind a Thranduil)

There are others too, but I still can't think of them lol.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

I love me some CanonxOc, and die for crossovers, I can write the following!

TrePhaCard or TrePha
DracuLisa
ScarLust
WinScheska
InuSan
SessSan
KagSan
KuraSan (Kurama from YYH and Sango from Inuyasha, trust me on this one the pair is god tier)
KuwaKina
BlackBotan (Black Jack and Botan from YYH, another good crossover pair. I may have invented it, but I've tested it on a long term partner and hoo boy it's good stuff)

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

I do! I have plots for BlackBotan, SessSan, DracuLisa, and a select few of my other ships. Still workshopping the Tolkein elf I have, but I can do within the Hobbit trilogy or modern AU. Please ask about any of those!

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)

I would absolutely love to write Sango, my JJBA oc and Botan! I've never done the homunculus or Scheska, but I feel fairly confident. I would love to bring out Erina and Tomoko out too, and I have Holy Kujo for npc purposes.

Any additional notes you want to add?

MirSan is my biggest Notp aside from EdWin, do not ask me ever. Especially not MirSan, I'm repulsed by the ship. Sango deserved way better. KuraBotan and HieiBotan bore me to death, I'm sorry. My ocs are for the following characters;

Edward Elric [cis female]
Yusuke Urameshi [cis female]
D [amab, NB female leaning]
Alucard (Hellsing) [amab, NB female leaning]
Alucard (Castlevania) [amab, NB female leaning]
Sesshomaru [cis female]
Jushiro Ukitake [cis female]
Legolas (elven, amab, NB female leaning)
Bard the Bowman (same oc as above)
Thranduil (Yes, same elf here too)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom