Unspecified In search of longterm partner.

Currently reading:
Unspecified In search of longterm partner.

Gresh

Moistened Eyeballs
Local time
Today 1:29 AM
What time is it? Mid-futuristic.
What's in it? Demons 'n stuff.

The year is 665 (BUT IN THE FUTURE), and the world is in ruins with raging storms ruthlessly battering whoever is foolish enough not to take shelter. Major cities are protected by powerfull shields that protect the pristine buildings, and citizens from the harsh elements outside.
A powerful, and ever-expanding family was responsible for constructing the shields that now held humanity together. The Miguels hold the world in their hands, and most people see that as a good thing, but some people, like Anna Gargnit, feel as if they're up to no good. Of course they aren't! They're demons-! Not that anyone has any evidence of it though. There are plenty of conspiracy theories online, but the original writers always go missing once their blog is deleted for some reason.
Anna wants answers. Why do they need so much power? How big is the Miguel family? What are they hiding? What is on the other side of those shields?
If she wants to learn anything, she must venture out into the wasteland past the shields to get the answers she needs, and hopefully save her home before it's too late.

Dammit. You're tempting me so hard... I know I have other roleplays to reply to... but I'll message you. ;;

Back
Top Bottom