MxM ๐ŸŒน - ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’๐’… ( ๐‘ด๐’™๐‘ด - ๐‘ซ๐’๐’Ž๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’”)

Currently reading:
MxM ๐ŸŒน - ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’๐’… ( ๐‘ด๐’™๐‘ด - ๐‘ซ๐’๐’Ž๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’”)

cupid

Serf
Local time
Today 10:19 AM
Pronouns
they/them
๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”!
Hello once again fellow saints and sinners, fancy seeing you all here once more. <3
I am currently in the search of roleplay partners to write together during our free time. I have been writing for almost a decade now with some breaks in-between that, I enjoy writing with fantasy and supernatural characters (of which that I have many of), along with any other genres such as medieval, slice of life, cyberpunk, sci-fi, and some dystopian elements. I can either do short or long term roleplays, it all matters on if we partners can work together on keeping it alive and active by writing back and forth with new scenarios to help with better understanding each other's characters and for keeping one another entertained. I only write MxM, no exceptions what so ever, but side characters that are females are okay. I adore writing romance, whether it be love at first sight, unrequited love, or slowburn, but I don't want it to be the main part of the story.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
My replies usually depend on the scenes going on in the roleplay or whatever response my partner wrote up for me. For the very beginning of roleplays; I like to keep it at least 5-8 paragraphs per reply, and for the rest of the roleplay I like to keep a bare minimum of 2-5 paragraphs, course I enjoy writing alot if I have the time to do so. Longer replies would mean longer response times for me, so please have some patience about that.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
I am still trying to get used to reading/writing much more darker themes, which I would feel more confident in writing for with someone I have known for a little while, just so I don't feel like I'm messing anything up. I am fairly new to writing scenes that have any kind of gore, which I prefer to keep this kind of thing out of any kind of smut, it's something I don't feel comfortable with at all. For violence, I have a pretty good experience in writing this but I don't feel too comfortable with adding it into smut .

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
For sexual content, I have alot of kinks, some that I might of forgotten, but here are a few of my favorites; male impregnation, (forced) breeding, heats/ruts, primal play, dirty talk, creampies, cum inflation (light), stomach bulges, corruption, mindbreak, blackmail, being dominated, powerbottoming, shared masturbation roughness, being controlled, collars, master/pet, sloppy seconds, teasing, vampires, werewolves, ahegao, harems/gangbangs, glory holes, somonophilia (having intercourse with your sleeping partner), size differences, excessive semen and precum, inexperienced partners, aaaand himbos or dilfs. My limits are gore/vore, and any other kind of nasty stuff...that I don't find the need to mention them.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
Writing for fandoms isn't reallyyy something I'm into, I very much prefer to write original content; world building, original characters, original scenes, and so on. But if I must mention; I have been writing roleplays for Genshin Impact (Only Canon x Canon or Oc x Oc in the verse).

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas? Any detailed plots prepared?
As of right now, I only have a few pairing ideas but I will be adding more in the future. But I don't mind someone introducing me to new pairings or settings! Course, only if I am allowed to add in my own ideas and if possible, my own verse depending on the kind of pairing or characters that may be added in.
Mermaid x Siren,
Mermaid x Pirate
King x Prince
Prince x Warlord
Superhero x Villain
Incubus x Angel
Angel x Fallen Angel
Noble x Peasant
x Rebel
Vampire x Human

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
I have yet to make any proper bios for any of my characters; but I can write brief descriptions of them for the time being.

Any additional notes you want to add?
This is a very short and simple thread than I usually post, it's just something to start off with on my account till I have the inspiration to write something new.

I think a cyberpunk rp would be cool! I'm new to this website, so I'm probably going about this wrong. Hopefully I went about this ' invitation' correctly..

Back
Top Bottom