Either Needed In the Darkness

Currently reading:
Either Needed In the Darkness

gayboyuwu

Village Idiot
Local time
Today 2:10 AM
A damp, decaying castle seems like an unlikely place to seek salvation. Answers. But what happens when the place promised to give you salvation ends up to be a hellish place, with monsters all around looking to make you their next meal.

At least you aren't alone?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all. I've been replaying Amnesia recently and been inspired to do a roleplay within a similar setting.

I am not looking to do a story set within the same universe with the same monsters, story, etc.

I feel like a group setting could be interesting for this. I'd like to limit the number of protagonists to maybe three or four but anybody is welcome to join to play monsters or even the antagonist if you so desire.

Gender doesn't matter but I would like to keep the protagonists human. Obviously I'd like for you to keep your character grounded in reality, no magically beating and killing every monster that attacks your character. Your character can die.

I'd like this to remain a period piece set in the 1800's. No modern technology, so no cell phones, flashlights, etc. Just torches, candles, or lamps. Not much more.

As for monsters, you're welcome to make them as creative as you wish with the only limit being they are "passable". Not killable, but the protagonists could progress through the story after them. Other than that nothing is off the table for the horror and gore that can be included.

Oh yes, there will be blood.

I am interested with playing as monsters. I'm also interested to know if there is a limit on how many monsters one can own.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! I look forward to seeing this RP start.

Hell yeah 🤟🏻🤟🏻 and if it doesn't go anywhere and you're still interested I'm more than down to so a 1x1 type thing

Back
Top Bottom