MxF In the Night

Currently reading:
MxF In the Night

Ferryman

The River Styx
Local time
Today 3:53 AM
Hello there,

Starting off with genres, I'm looking for maybe a slower paced smut story, slice of life combo plot, where our characters are life long friends turned into secret relationship.

Mc's best friend has a sister a free years younger but has always had a crush on him and vice versa, yet they could never do anything because of the brother between them. Then one late night visit the two characters get a little flirty and begin to accept their amorous feelings and desires and become something of a couple but have to hide from older brother and best friend.

As I mentioned, this plot is aimed for slice of life and perhaps a slower but definitely smut story, some solid details, steamy sex scenes and potential sibling drama. As for the 1980s and rock tags I have attached, that's mainly for the style I really want to play.

I love 80s aesthetic and Mc will definitely be a rocker so that's just what I'm rolling with from the gate onward, it can maybe be negotiated but more than likely it's only impact with be setting wise, available music choices, and no super easy technology and that's about it.

So hit me up with a pm and I can answer any questions, discuss any details, and hopefully we can get this rp underway!

Back
Top Bottom