MxF Incest craver or just a bratty little lurker or neither, come check this thread out~!

Currently reading:
MxF Incest craver or just a bratty little lurker or neither, come check this thread out~!

Mr.Expert

Serf
Local time
Today 11:30 AM
Hello and Welcome to my first Request Thread,

Introduction:

I have been a roleplayer for quite some time. I have also had a variety of cravings and kinks that change ever the years. However, the only one that never changed was incest. It was a roleplay craving that I found joy in playing.It is sinful, filthy, taboo and very dark.The very idea in itself is a crazy one that no one could imagine happening let alone construct a plot around that is exciting and fun to play.

Possible Pairings:

I have played many pairings in the past such as the following :

--Two Cousins One Corrupting The Other--
------- Son and his loving Mommy -------
------- A Husband And His Mother In Law Or It Even Extends To a Wife's Sister (which is considered a bit far from incest) -------
------- An Aunt With Her Nephew And The Reverse Which Is Having a Niece With Her Uncle (father or mother side)-----
------- Twin Siblings -------
-------Annoying Neighbor----
-----Uncle's Wife-------
-----A Feminist Manipulated And Trained To Be a Dominant Man's 'Pet' ----- ** New Crave**
--Love triangle with two sisters-- New
--Masquerade Party Goes Wrong-- New! (this can be incest or not but it will be full of dom and sub action)​

The only one that I usually have an interest in but never really tried out properly is the father-daughter plot. If you think you are can play such a challenging role, I would love to give it a fair chance with you.

Possible plots :

I am always up to try out new ideas that I never tried before. I would rather these be taboo things like involving religious people or 'proper' getting introduced to the darker side. Or something related BDSM. And more. Please feel free to drop me a PM to ask about more details.

-Recently kink of mine involved reluctance. Lots of it so if that interest you, please don't hesitate to PM.
Important notes:

I will not consider anything that isn't in compliance with the site's regulations and rules such as age, or scenarios or anything else. So, Character ages are ONLY +18

I usually play as a third person but I am open to playing first person as well.

If you are interested, please feel free to let me know and we discuss it and what plots we can create!

Have a Wonderful Day~~!

I'm interested in
A Feminist Manipulated And Trained To Be a Dominant Man's 'Pet'

Please HMU​

Back
Top Bottom