Currently reading:
Innocence unveiled - Demon Slayer , Modern au

Vampy

Serf
Local time
Today 5:44 PM
Pronouns
Dorito
Why hello there. I have returned from the fallen with an whole inspiration and focus. This time doing an little fandom au of none other then Demon Slayer , but it's place taking in different reality and time period of a modern world.

Type of Genre for this RP?

•Action, Mystery, Crime, Romance, Adventure.

What am I looking for?

•No real life face claims! I don't do those. Find them weird to do.

•OCC chatter, I love to talk and make friends, so don't be afraid to reach out.

•Mainly long-term RP. Where is the fun in short? Let the story flow

•Able to play possible side characters and more then just one when need be.

•Literate/advanced literate partner.

•3rd person view, preferably past tense.

Little about me and what I offer.

•5 years of RP experience. Capable of writing decent sized paragraphs.

•Capable of playing more then one character.

•I do hope you like memes and prompts especially if some will remind us of our characters sksksk.

•GMT+2 Timezone, although my general activity varies regarding my work schedule and other things, but fairly active.

•NSFW friendly. I don't fade to black sorry not sorry.

•All characters are 18+!

Plot 1: Dangerous game.

In a small, mundane town, a series of gruesome murders shocks the community. Amidst the chaos, a diligent student named Kamaro Tanjiro finds themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time. Coming across lifeless body of one of their professors and even framed for it. Taken in custody, it seems as if the innocent suspect would be put behind the bars while the true culprit walks free and the town quickly turns against them.

That's until Detective Muzan, a seasoned and mysterious investigator with a keen eye for detail, is assigned to the case. Not needing second glance to figure they got the wrong one, as she delves into the evidence, her and Tanjiro's path end up crossing, as reluctantly, Muzan agrees to accept Tanjiro's assistance in her investigation, using their unique perspective as a student to navigate the intricate social dynamics of the town and uncover crucial clues that lead them closer to the real killer.

2: Thieving gets you nowhere

An halfbaked plot , where AU Pickpocketing and stealing are the only things Tanjiro knows to survive and help his sister, in the busy streets of Tokyo. But what happens when he stole a wallet from the wrong lady, namely leader of an mafia group Lady Muzan.

°:. *₊ ° . ☆ ☾ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

If this sparks your interest, do let me knoa. But of course if you wish to tweak the plot story a bit I'm open to do discuss together. I prefer mostly canon pairing if not obvious but might accept OC too.

Back
Top Bottom