MxF *insert plots here*

Currently reading:
MxF *insert plots here*

renigade

Sworn Enemy of the Galactic Alliance
Local time
Today 3:28 PM
Hello my fellow writers, I have decided to return after a ...roughly 3-4 month impromptu hiatus. It was never my intention to bail but depression is ...funny that way...

I have no specific plots as of yet but my favored genre are:
sci-fi
fantasy
humor
supernatural (not keen on vamps sorry)

I am very open to any ideas and love collaborating with potential partners where we can both come to an agreement on plot that both of us would enjoy. However a pet peeve of mine is when someone messages me for plot collaboration yet does none of the work, meaning subtly having me come up with virtually everything.
I am not strict on grammar, though I do expect at least effort. My general length of posts range from 1-3 good paragraphs and I tend to match my partner for length, however I do expect at least 3 good sentences that helps the story progress and gives me something to work with. When I have an issue with where the story is going I will pm and expect my partner to do the same, communication is key in all relationships and partnerships.
I do enjoy sexual scenes but I do not want it to be overused or be the main focus of the story. If you have any questions or are interested in starting up an rp please pm me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom