[ Insert witty salutations here ]

Currently reading:
[ Insert witty salutations here ]

Local time
Today 7:17 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there.

So, I never really enjoyed making introduction posts. I'm never sure how much I should share, or what to really put here. I'll wing it and hopefully by the end of this we can find ourselves introduced proper like.

I'm ShadowOfNowhere and yes I'll admit it's an edgelord name but I've come to like it. I go by Shadow for short. I've been in and out of roleplaying sites and TTRPGs since I was 15. Pardon my existential crisis now that I realize that was 15 years ago.

Alright now after a good cry and a cup of coffee, I'm back. As I was saying. I started out on Gaia online, then moved to smaller boards and chats before a long stint with a steady roleplay partner almost exclusively. I've also played D&D, Dark Heresy, Call of Cthulhu, and Vampire the Masquerade. My interests outside of roleplay include such things as Travel, cooking, Survival, Reptiles, and performing arts.

I hope to find a few roleplays that I may be able to join and hopefully make a few more friends along the way.

Always happy to chat.

Out.

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum

Hello Shadow. Welcome to I.S. Coffee is good, Coffee is legend, all must respect and bow down to the coffee this is a must. 😎 It's cool you joined the site, I hope you find the stories you are looking for and have a great time doing it. Happy writing and have fun.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum. I do hope that you enjoy your time here. Good luck to you and Happy Writing.

Hello my friends.
I'm managing a bit of time to give you an apology for my absence. I understand most of you have been waiting on responses from me for months and I am sorry it has taken me so long to give an update as to why.
For the last few months I have been away from my home for work purposes. I'll not elaborate into depth, but I have been feeling stressed and burnt out from working 80+ hour weeks with little to no reprieve in between. Likewise with being physically exhausted, mentally I've been under a massive amount of stress and my mind has required quiet time as much as my body does. This unfortunately has hindered my creative output.
I hope that you will be patient, I'm almost at the home stretch, and when my time here is done I hope to return to writing with all of you beautiful souls once more. Thank you very much for your time and if you wish to drop any of the threads we started, I'll understand.
Stay strange and stay unique.
-Shadow

Back
Top Bottom