Currently reading:
MxF Intense Corruption Plots!

Pappu

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 4:14 AM
Pronouns
Him
M here! (2 kinky & dark corruption plots!) Seeking for F, who is creative & can write long, very detailed & meaningful replies only!

Plot: 1)
You are this 38 years old middle class educated shy sober housewife with a 5 years old son and staying with your mother in law in a small apartment of an old ill maintained multistorey building. A few months back an accident put your husband into coma and he is in the hospital. I am 40 years old low life cab driver and for some time now i am fucking you. In every 4-5 days i show up randomly and insist you for sex. Every time you get nervous as it is risky and also wrong but you end cooperating. I want you to play an average looking woman who is a mix of modern and traditional.

2) You (18+) works at a diner and stays alone in a cheap rented apartment of an old building. I am a corrupt mature married local cop who starts an affair with you.

*Must- utmost realism, equal participation in build-up, & relevant ref. pics from internet for character looks (avoiding celebs/drawings) & clothes! If you like any of the plots, add me.

Back
Top Bottom