Interest Check ~Witches and Wizards~

Currently reading:
Interest Check ~Witches and Wizards~

PassingWhisper

Just a passing whisper
Local time
Today 4:51 AM
I basically want to do a roleplay centered around a coven of witches. There could be elders and youngers, some of which who are training in magick and others who are well experienced. The plot could involve one of the witches using dark magic and blood sacrifice, and beginning to summon dark entities to do his/her bidding. It would be the other character's jobs to stop them. Just checking interest.

Oh this sounds like it could potentially be a lot of fun. I'd be interested.

I basically want to do a roleplay centered around a coven of witches. There could be elders and youngers, some of which who are training in magick and others who are well experienced. The plot could involve one of the witches using dark magic and blood sacrifice, and beginning to summon dark entities to do his/her bidding. It would be the other character's jobs to stop them. Just checking interest.
Yeah please, let's do this! When do we start?

Hi @CozyFox!
I am still interested in this rp! Is it still happening?
Because I would totally love to do this! <3

Hey everyone! Ill be making a new thread with details on the roleplay and character sheet format tonight. You'll all PM me your Characters and when I approve them I'll add them in. On the new thread I'll be leaving some questions you can feel free to answer to decide some things about the plot and story direction! Stay tuned ~

I look forward to the info thread 🥰 I will make my character as soon as possible!

Can you already tell me if faceclaims have to be IRL or Drawn? Then I can start hunting already!

Back
Top Bottom