Both Needed Interfectores ab inferno.[interest check][Post-apocalypse][Evil][Raiders]

Currently reading:
Both Needed Interfectores ab inferno.[interest check][Post-apocalypse][Evil][Raiders]

Local time
Today 10:51 PM
To start off, this post-apocalypse setting was NOT started by a nuclear holocaust, not by zombies, not by an alien invasion, not by some deadly rapid pandemic. It was started by people themselves, in simple terms. That's right, civilization simply nose dived due to an oil crisis, which caused a domino effect of other crisises, mostly including the economic one.

I have decided to make this RP a little more unique than the rest. Every RP I ever witnessed, nobody deliberately made their RP orientated towards to playing as the bad guys. Now you might be wondering "Why would you create an RP that makes the characters be evil?" Well two reasons.

1: Because it's original, no one has ever done this before as far to my knowledge. 2: Because I believe we ALL have a little bit of evil inside of us, we all have an "Evil-self", buried deep in our sub-concious...or whatever.

"Only when the last tree has died, the last river had been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realize we cannot eat money" - Even thought this proverb was given by indigenous people, it carries some truth nonetheless.

*Read the following in a British upper class woman's accent* In the year of 2019, the media was struck with news and warnings of critical upcoming shortage of oil reserves, in which the responces and reactions varied. Most dismissed it as simple fear mongering and the justification to raise oil prices. Until the year 2021 came and the sudden news report of the last oil reserve on the brink of depletion, that was when some were shaken to the core.

To think that such a seemingly unlimited commodity could simply run out. Despite the technological advances, most oil companies went out of buisness, those whom produced artificial oil survived, but only a handful managed to stay in buisness due to the relentless demand and ridiculous quota to meet.

Electrical companies whom used gas to convert to electricity also went out of buisness, only those that use wind turbines, solar panels or dams have survived. Even most of the heavy machinery had been rendered barely useable. With civilization having grown rather dependant on oil consumption, many buisnesses being depended on transportation and the transportation of goods, had went bankrupt, due to transport vehicles being rendered useless without the supply of petrol. Shopping malls, stores both large and small followed as well as the economy around the globe.

Due to the economic crisis around the world, taxes been raised heavily USA, Europe, China, Russia, India etc. Unemployment, to no one's supprise, had emerged whitin months, different neccesities and commodities had ouragous prices, that even something so common such as bread was expensive which varied from state to state. Half of the population lives without any heating or electricity.

Those who still maintained their occupation, began working triple shifts and over 16 hours, 7 days a week, just to afford some food. Many starved, many left homeless, many perished, it was inevitable that crime would rise just so one could survive... Or because of opportunism. When winter came, that was when the weak were truly tested, the reports of those whom froze to death were sporadic, one report suggested that well over 20.000 perished while others suggest that around 1 million had lost their lives to the relentless life that has befell on civilization.

The riots became a constant issue for the goverment, in which nation-wide martial law was enacted, many police officers were more like soldiers, armed to the teeth with riot gear or full on military equipment. Prisons were more overcrowded than ever before and the large deficit of prison guards due to them being transfered to serve as riot control. One prison complex in particular had to pull all of their staff out of the complex and let the inmates murder each other, it was...Insanity. The military had sought a solution to the issue of overcrowded prisons. They had established numerous military stockades around the United States, to keep in-line anyone from small-time offenders to hardened criminals. Most recent batch of detainees had been force marched to a military stockade situated in the country-side in the state of New York...

For those who do not wish to read all that text, let me sum it up. The world depletes the last oil reserve and civilization cannot keep up without it economically, therefor it suffers a fatal decline, unemployment, Great recession V2.o etc, mass poverty. The US enacts martial law due to frequent riots and attempted uprisings that the prison complexes become even more overcrowded. So much so that the military started turning certain bases into stockades for criminals of every kind, no matter the charge.

Your job? Join the riot inorder to escape and beging your spree of raiding, killing, stealing and all forms of evilness, Anything you can imagine, want to set a human rights leader on fire during his speech? Do it. Want to murder the elderly couple in their home with hammers? DO IT! Let thy evil run rampant.

--------------------------------------------------

Name:

Race:

Physical build:

Sexual orientation:

Occupation (before being apprehended):

Reason for incarceration to the stockade:

Education:

Personality:

What does your character hate the most: (Politicians, police, the military, or people in general etc.)

Potential motive for possible raiding (Optional): [Ambition for wealth, thirst for violence, thirst for power, indulgence in one's psychotic episodes, things of that nature]

Apprearance:

Bio:

If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know here!

Last edited:
I'd be down

Sweet! I think 5-6 players (including me) would be enough to start, what do ya'll think? Also, assuming you read the brief backstory, you do realize this won't be orietated towards being the good guys, hmm? Like, the players are encouraged to exercise and push their cruelty/evil to the limit. Just making sure :)

... I mean... Yes, I have no idea why I haven't did it in the first place. I was semi-certain that my RP would be turned down by all. It will be up shortly...

It's up! It will have to do, I personally preffer when the more in-depth character details are gradually revealed during the story.

Here's my try, not too sure what exactly your looking for.

Name: Alexander Z. Grmuša

Race: White (?)

Physical build: Medium

Sexual orientation: Unknown ??

Occupation (before being apprehended): M.D, Rheumatology

He is convicted of medical malpractice resulting in death of three J.P Morgan and Chase executives in New York.
Education: B.S History, M.D

Personality: Pragmatic, vindictive

What does your character hate the most: (Politicians, police, the military, or people in general etc.) Politicians, bankers, corperate executives

Potential motive for possible raiding (Optional): [Ambition for wealth, thirst for violence, thirst for power, indulgence in one's psychotic episodes, things of that nature]

Unknown ????

Apprearance:

6' 1" (185 cm), black hair, brown eyes. Long scar under his right wrist, and visible major cuts in his right thumb, index, and pinkie fingers.

Bio:

Alex grew up in Amarillo, Texas. Son of a Serbian immigrant, he is the youngest of three in his family. A graduate of the University of Texas, Permian Basin, and Baylor College of Medicine specializing in Rheumatology, Alex worked in New York City in order to provide for his family. His parrents were killed in an E.Coli outbreak in the Panhandle region. He is an avid amateur bronze caster and erudite in his spare time.

Here's my try, not too sure what exactly your looking for.

Name: Alexander Z. Grmuša

Race: White (?)

Physical build: Medium

Sexual orientation: Unknown ??

Occupation (before being apprehended): M.D, Rheumatology

He is convicted of medical malpractice resulting in death of three J.P Morgan and Chase executives in New York.
Education: B.S History, M.D

Personality: Pragmatic, vindictive

What does your character hate the most: (Politicians, police, the military, or people in general etc.) Politicians, bankers, corperate executives

Unknown ????

Apprearance:

6' 1" (185 cm), black hair, brown eyes. Long scar under his right wrist, and visible major cuts in his right thumb, index, and pinkie fingers.

Bio:

Alex grew up in Amarillo, Texas. Son of a Serbian immigrant, he is the youngest of three in his family. A graduate of the University of Texas, Permian Basin, and Baylor College of Medicine specializing in Rheumatology, Alex worked in New York City in order to provide for his family. His parrents were killed in an E.Coli outbreak in the Panhandle region. He is an avid amateur bronze caster and erudite in his spare time.

ACCEPTED! And what am I looking for? Well, if you would of gave a bare-bone-minimum character, I would not accept, so you're all set! Feel free to alter anything in your character, just let me know.

Lily Toriano
Female,22
Puerto Rican
Not that strong but has determination.
Bisexual
Waitress,Full time college student
Reason for incarceration~
She has killed two random business executives for money.
Personality~Persuasive,Nice but has a temper.
Police,and people In general
Bio~
Lily was born in America.She was the first in her family to go to college.Lily and her family has no way to pay for college her mom tries her best since her dad passed but that wasn't enough.So Lily had to go and find her a job and since there was a cafe on campus she had a great opportunity to be a waitress.Her family was hitting rock bottom so when a person offered her a side hustle she didn't hesitate,she had to kill two people for the money and that's what she did.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    1.7 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom