MxF into the abyss. | come drown with me.

Currently reading:
MxF into the abyss. | come drown with me.

graymatter

Serf
Local time
Today 1:59 AM
Pronouns
she/her
hi, i'm graymatter.
welcome to my little corner.

a new face on the block but certainly not new to writing by any means, and with this itch that needs to be scratched, I've come searching for collaborations to weave some tales.

i've been at this gig close to fifteen years now and a multi-paragraph connoisseur with an affinity for utilizing the advantages of syntax and diction to offer up written posts baked with effort and much love.

third-person, past-tense gang.

activity varies; not a rapid-fire responder. but as someone that does value consistency, the least i can guarantee is perhaps a response a week. more so if time allows it but I always strive to be as engaging as possible.

ooc chatter is rather fun and necessary to move the plot along, and I'm quite lax in terms of approach. i encourage the liberty of embracing creative freedom. as they say, it takes two to tango.

i'll provide a list of limitations when it comes to the adult aspects that may or may not arise.
(admittedly, it's a lot easier to do so.)

— because this is an 18+ from website, I expect (require) all characters to be just that — 18+. personally, i portray characters that are 25+ for the sake of comfortability given i am nearing 30.

— no blood relations (step is fine, though.)

— not a fan of cuckholding/cuckqueaning

— keep the bathroom unpleasantries where they belong.

— anything involving 'bimbofication' or 'sissification.'

— multiple characters against one primary character, or what seem to be harem-esque. besides throwing in side characters or so every now and then, I'm too lazy to juggle multiple mains.

— lets keep the anatomy portions somewhat realistic, so i don't indulge in depicting macro/micro parts.

fret not, i come with some simplistic prompts to explore. note that i'm not married to the idea of favoring one prompt over another. these can be toyed with to benefit us both.

- a young woman, newly in love, must come to grips with an interesting development; her new beau is a werewolf, having escaped from his pack set in their old-world ways.

- a marriage is thrown into shambles when one spouse uncovers the other is a 'retired' contract killer — and their agency is after them.

- anything nautical-themed relating to pirates and/or sea creatures.

- a comsic being with the ability to rip apart the construct of time and space has settled down with a human because even eldritch overlords need love, too. (this can be lighthearted or more dark-natured; either/or)

- SCPs/monsters. i'd love to flesh out a plot surrounding the outlandishly weird circumstances of a humanoid scp that somehow gets entangled with either a researcher or even yet another contained scp. or something just monster-based.

- exes with a nasty fallout must survive amidst an apocalyptic setting (can be any sort of such, we can discuss it.)

and that's the gist, we've reached the end! should you find something you like, or perhaps even want to suggest something on your own if none of these click, feel free to send me a message!

thanks for reading.~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom