MxF Into the Fae land

Currently reading:
MxF Into the Fae land

Pervy sage

Master, or slave depends on the rp!
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:00 PM
So I don't know why but I have been wanting to play fae/human rp for a while and I have one plot in mind but I would welcome other plots if you have an interest. I can play female or male slot as well if you have a plot for fxf I like I would accept that as well but I don't rp mxm.

How I see the rp with fae and human rp is somewhat like a conflict between the races. This conflict could be as simple as someone disappearing from time to time and they blame that on the fae(what is what happened) but in large fae are thought to be a myth. Or The conflict could be as great as there had been a war between them.

In this world, I see the fae and humans are divided by some kind of magic veil. Now the vail could be as simple as following a path into a misty forest and ending up on the other side in the fae realm, or over an earry but a beautiful bridge, or many as simple as stepping in a circle of mushrooms. here are some examples of what I speak of.

On the fae side, I see fae coming in many shapes and forms and living in beautiful homes that flow with the nature they live in. Heres some examples of what I vishion.

So this it the one plot I had, but as I said above I would welcome other plot's ideas. What I had in mind was a human x fae. My char is a fae and able to have a beastly form as well a normal human form if not a bit over the top. I got this plot idea from a book I read called A Court of Roses, but wish to put my own spin on the rp. It is set up in a late medieval/ fantasy time that takes place some 200 years after a human and fae war. A truce was made up giving humans a small bit of earth to live on( like 1/4th of the earth) and the fae had the rest. There's a magical wall that keeps fae in their land but won't stop humans from crossing. However, over time, this magical wall forms holes in it and some fae can leak into the human realm. The plot would start with your char a human female out hunting for meat on a cold winter day with snow falling. Long story short (part of the rp ) your char kills a fae in animal form. A night later Mc a lord of fae comes and finds your char and demands her life in accordance to the trouse for killing a fae. She can pay this life debt by her death or following him to the fae side of the wall and never returning. ( This does not have Rape in it... In fact, He wants her in his land due to a curse on him, He has to make a Human woman fall in love with him, one that had hate enough in her heart to kill a fae of his court. Time is running out.)

Last edited:
I'm pretty interested in this idea. Is it still open to new charaters?

Back
Top Bottom