Intro for Boogers

Currently reading:
Intro for Boogers

Boogers

Serf
Local time
Today 7:36 PM
Hello everyone :eek:

I'm Boogers. Uh. I've been Roleplaying for like 16 years or so maybe more. Since I was awful young really. In any case, I have a wide range of interests from classic D&D roleplay to Star Wars, to sci-fi in general, to magic and... well... you get the idea. I don't tend to enjoy 'playing house' as it were. Otherwise I'm fairly open.

IRL I'm an Engineer. RP in the evenings or days off to kill time. I am married so she might steal me randomly on days too. Otherwise I tend to be fairly quick to respond.

Welcome!! What kind of engineer are you? I know at least one other on the site. :)

Welcome to Inner Sanctum! I do hope you enjoy it here!! :)

Depending on which side of The Force your alliances are with, you and I can be friends. I might like dragons, but as a Grey, I am on the fence XD. <-- I kid. I'm cool with Imperial, even though I think they're scum. Welcome B.!

Hiya, Boogers! Your name just tickles my pickle!

Erhm, well, I mean, it would, if I had a pickle to tickle. Heh, say that ten times fast, I dare you!

Anyway, welcome to the Inner Sanctum. It's pretty awesome around here. I hope to see you about!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Can't not think of the Revenge of the Nerds movie when I see that name!
Welcome to the site!
Happy to have you here, and let me know if I can help you with anything.

Back
Top Bottom