Introducing myself I guess?

Currently reading:
Introducing myself I guess?

Local time
Today 5:19 PM
Pronouns
she/he/they
Hello!

Anyways, I hope I'm not breaking any rules, I did read them, but I'm kinda slow and I don't completely understand this place yet. Like, how do I even change my profile picture?

I've been role playing a long time, but I stopped a few years ago and now I'm not as literate anymore. :/ I'm semi literate, and looking to improve! I generally write one, to five sentences at average, but it depends a lot on the rp.
I've mostly done romance and fandom role plays, but I'm open to anything else! I have a couple of oc's, some supernatural, and I can change details like their age or species according to a role play, as long as their personality stays the same.

Last edited:
Well first of all, Welcome to the Inner Sanctum Val, we hope you find what you're looking for here.

As for your profile picture. Select your name on the top bar. There's a drop down menu, it should be able to be set under personal details. It can be a little hard to find things at first, but it's all pretty intuitive once you get a sense of it.

Well first of all, Welcome to the Inner Sanctum Val, we hope you find what you're looking for here.

As for your profile picture. Select your name on the top bar. There's a drop down menu, it should be able to be set under personal details. It can be a little hard to find things at first, but it's all pretty intuitive once you get a sense of it.

Thanks! I figured out my profile for the most part, now I shall continue my question for understanding on the rest of the site!

Hey, there. Thought I would drop in and see how your settling in, hoping you found some interesting things to be going on with, and managed to find your way around ok.
Any questions feel free to ask, most of all have fun, all the best.

I am actually having a lot of fun here, thanks for asking! So far, everyone has been very nice.

Back
Top Bottom