Introducing myself.

Currently reading:
Introducing myself.

RavenDaas

Vylinius of Varathia
Local time
Today 12:51 PM
It's not very likely I'll express much about my identification beyond my little persona there, 'Raven Daas,' in honor of the now concluded roleplay my significant other and I have been writing for the last half a decade. That is, ultimately, what I aim for when I write seriously with people. Long, glorious tales of men and women and others and their personalities that bring them into conflict - you'll often find that my writing samples come from AUs of the worlds they and I made together. FanFiction, essentially, of our own creations to come up with funny, surreal, or sexual content between characters who realistically wouldn't have those sorts of relationships with one another in the 'canon,' story.

Those 'canon,' stories are almost always bent on some High/Low Fantasy Medieval universe of our creation. I have very little (less politely: none) interest in stuff that goes beyond the reach of fire and sword technology for a world - worldbuilding's a big thing for me. I like things making sense. Realism is irrelevant, but things being logical is important to me.

That being said, the actual way I write tends to be in multi-paragraph/novella format that often spills into borderline purple prose as I get into it, flowing together pretty, flowery words to describe places, characters, events, battles - whatever. Artsy words are my thing.

I'll leave my preferred content of stories to my RP requests, and for the sake of succinctness, cut myself off here. Pleasure to meet'cha'all.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom