Introduction and searching for roleplay partners mainly MxF

Currently reading:
Introduction and searching for roleplay partners mainly MxF

Adaline

Duke
Local time
Today 7:36 AM
Hello to all, thank you for taking the time to look at this thread of mine. My name is Lily but I love the name Adaline. Completely different but ah well.

I came here after a short break from roleplaying I use to do on Durarara!!! But as I returned it had lost what I enjoyed before and i also could never find anyone to roelplay with. So i came across this site and up to now I love it.

I do work full time ever week is different shifts and can also work weekends. So my replies may be delayed but i will get back to you.

Now on to roleplay, i am looking for more than one roleplay partner so dont worry. I understand everyone has different tastes and i personally enjoy many, mostly fantasy, supernatural, action, real life and full romance.

I have multiple characters and go by different names. Descriptions different and personalities, the only sort of roleplay I will not do at all are incest or furry. Other than that i am all for everything else. I post multiple paragraphs and always aim to give my partner replies they can work with.

If you are interested in sharing ideas with me or would like to hear my own please message me or like the thread and I will get back to you. Again thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope to hear from you and that we can make amazing stories together.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom