Introduction mei!

Currently reading:
Introduction mei!

July Young

Pulchra Domine
Local time
Today 3:25 AM
"There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things." ~Niccolo Machiavelli

Hello everyone! My name is July E. Young. Yes, I was named after a month, yes, I realize how strange that is. I have been roleplaying for about two years. Mostly going to apps like Discord and the like to do it, but I have tried a forum roleplay in the past and I remember nothing but good things about it. So I just recently decided to dedicate some time into it again, as my other endeavors have not been fruitful. I am semi-literate to literate depending on the people I'm writing with, and I generally tend to write in the third-person, but I have dabbled in first-person and would be willing to do so again.

My interests tend to vary on season, mood, and media that I have recently taken in, but I do have a few that never change. Police procedural, slice of life, and supernatural are three of the genres that I will always be up for. I can't wait to see what lies ahead on this path, and I look forward to possibly writing with you all in the future.

Benediximus to you all and have a wonderful day!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to the sanctum. I'd love to do a story with you sometime, once I'm not so bogged down, considering how much I have going on right now.

Back
Top Bottom